80 pops

all you niggers are horde, greatttttttt

but wait tho, you were getting pops at like 2am est? guess i'll start queing through out the day and hope to get lucky, tryin find a peak time of if that was just a freak event

i just got out of isle of conquest. pop took 6 minutes this time. but i thought this bracket was dead??

ive gotten pops every time i q'd :D i love it

Falkor said:
all you niggers are horde, greatttttttt

but wait tho, you were getting pops at like 2am est? guess i'll start queing through out the day and hope to get lucky, tryin find a peak time of if that was just a freak event

Horde if anything could use a couple extra players tho the pop is pretty even ally seem to have a few more on average at the start

as for que times sober and i were getting them at like 5:30 am before i logged and they started around noon but they could be all day long

i thought it was dead. i was in que for several hours a few weeks ago when i first hit 80 to no avail...but from now on out im just gonna sit in bg ques when im not in a dungeon or wg. im assuming you're all just queing random..but are you?

yup twas in there. alliance cant defend for shit...but gd that one arcane mage is a bitch

at least ques are popping, this is legit. and gives me a chance for some more cheeves - lol got ab assassin riiight before the game ended. i got jewed out of so many achieves somehow. like apparently my first ab win was 3/7/11 even tho i played and won ab all the time back in the days of 49 when i hit r5. great stats tracking blizz!

Falkor said:
yup twas in there. alliance cant defend for shit...but gd that one arcane mage is a bitch

at least ques are popping, this is legit. and gives me a chance for some more cheeves - lol got ab assassin riiight before the game ended. i got jewed out of so many achieves somehow. like apparently my first ab win was 3/7/11 even tho i played and won ab all the time back in the days of 49 when i hit r5. great stats tracking blizz!

yeah the retro active ability of the achievement system is... flawed to say the least

yeah they suck sometimes. not as much as 20k arcane barrage crits suck though...wtb across the board mage nerf sub-85 (possibly at 85, idk bout that)

they went from pretty much only being able to pvp as frost to being able to blow people up regardless of spec

Falkor said:
yeah they suck sometimes. not as much as 20k arcane barrage crits suck though...wtb across the board mage nerf sub-85 (possibly at 85, idk bout that)

they went from pretty much only being able to pvp as frost to being able to blow people up regardless of spec

At 80-84 I would argue arcane as better than frost except in mabey arenas and even there its burst is way to high

id say arcane is definitely better. screw messing with derp freeze when you have an instant cast that can crit for upwards of 20k and the ability to start off invisible to get a free opener (most likely an arcane blast buffed by arcane infusion) followed by am/blast and BOOM ur ded before you can close the gap

an 84 in 333+ gears should be able to annihilate any 80 twink...

1, more abilities...all classes get some sweet cata abilities once they level out of 80.

2, huge gear upgrade, sure you won't be able to abuse mastery scaling or res scaling but the raw damage increase and health increase more than make up for it.

glancealot said:
an 84 in 333+ gears should be able to annihilate any 80 twink...

1, more abilities...all classes get some sweet cata abilities once they level out of 80.

2, huge gear upgrade, sure you won't be able to abuse mastery scaling or res scaling but the raw damage increase and health increase more than make up for it.

they also eat full dmg since they have no res

84s seem more dangerous if allow to freecast on people but they seem to go down under pressure pretty easy

Jeego said:
they also eat full dmg since they have no res

84s seem more dangerous if allow to freecast on people but they seem to go down under pressure pretty easy

that's probably because the 84's you run into aren't decked out twinks. you have 20% deduction(from res) on noxed, let's say an 84 has 0, but he is likely to have 200% more health...

don't get me wrong, i love 80 twinks that's why i scanned the AH every day for like 3 months for that thrown weapon and those boots i am using. i am just saying that, assuming equal skill, a decked out 84 twink will most likely $%^# on a decked out 80 twink.

glancealot said:
that's probably because the 84's you run into aren't decked out twinks. you have 20% deduction(from res) on noxed, let's say an 84 has 0, but he is likely to have 200% more health...

don't get me wrong, i love 80 twinks that's why i scanned the AH every day for like 3 months for that thrown weapon i am using. i am just saying that, assuming equal skill, a decked out 84 twink will most likely $%^# on a decked out 80 twink.

I just focus them and they go down fast as do most 80 twinks so it diminishes their usefullness in bgs as most 80s dont like them around where as i rly couldnt care either way

Jeego said:
I just focus them and they go down fast as do most 80 twinks so it diminishes their usefullness in bgs as most 80s dont like them around where as i rly couldnt care either way

i guess i am also biased because i am a rogue. i ran into some level 83 semi-twink DK a while ago, boy...let's just say, it wasn't pretty. maybe 80 warriors/mages/rets/spriest do better. also, being a rogue, it just sucks when some 84 rogue can see you from 20 yards away...

man i am starting to think rogue is the worst 80 class...

glancealot said:
i guess i am also biased because i am a rogue. i ran into some level 83 semi-twink DK a while ago, boy...let's just say, it wasn't pretty. maybe 80 warriors/mages/rets/spriest do better. also, being a rogue, it just sucks when some 84 rogue can see you from 20 yards away...

man i am starting to think rogue is the worst 80 class...

yeah rogues at 80 arnt insane they are pretty damn good in arena settings but in bgs they tend to fold pretty easily

warriors would be better if they had the old ltts where it was 1 charge but a single mortal strike gave you the full 30% since the braket is very burst heavy even so warriors are pretty good if they can stick on a target but a single cc is about all you need to take down a warrior as most classes since the defensive cds they have are rather poor at 80

you lose such a massive % of secondary stats each level beyond 80 idk if it'd be worth it. but eh

bgs you just have to be smart with you targets, like pretty much always

arena if you partner with a ret just cc and let the ret faceroll while tossing in a bit of dps if you feel like it

Wish EU would get thez damn pops ://

doesnt relly matter cuz ilvld my warr 85 but i would make new 80.

Users who are viewing this thread