80 content is haaard

1. aq20 loot was not that awesome back in the day...it was a 20 man raid

I kinda meant AQ in general, guess I should've specified that =/

2. nax was hard back in the day

I meant when naxx was the hardest thing in Wotlk, I know it was tough shit back in the day already :p

3. bosses in aq40 can be solo'd....u just need to know the strats, you cant run in like a retard

yeah, a few bosses just CANNOT be soloed. First boss, impossible to solo due to MC, c'thun, impossible, twins, impossible, probably the glob thing too... you get the idea

4. yes plagueworks is pretty difficult but not the hardest thing ever

I can agree with you here, can't wait to see the lich king fight, that'll be interesting.

Kinali said:
yeah, a few bosses just CANNOT be soloed. First boss, impossible to solo due to MC, c'thun, impossible, twins, impossible, probably the glob thing too... you get the idea

the only bosses that cant be solod are cthun and twins.

ouro can be solod, 1st boss can be solod, huhu can be solod, etc. just go check youtube. trust me. ive seen the 1st boss solo'd by a warrior, pally and druid (and i bet a DK could do it too). so before you call something impossible, do some digging.

Falkor said:
the only bosses that cant be solod are cthun and twins.

ouro can be solod, 1st boss can be solod, huhu can be solod, etc. just go check youtube. trust me. ive seen the 1st boss solo'd by a warrior, pally and druid (and i bet a DK could do it too). so before you call something impossible, do some digging.

Ah thats true, forgot that warriors could just rage right out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread