70s Achievement list

Hai I should be rank 9 for achievements I have 6760 points now :p Could you update the OP please.

Not to nitpick, But the people who make these threads (Most likey) don't sit here, hammering F5 until somebody else finds something, somebody, or somewhat, somerather, that should be on the list. Just be patient, everything will eventually be updated.

Not to nitpick, But the people who make these threads (Most likey) don't sit here, hammering F5 until somebody else finds something, somebody, or somewhat, somerather, that should be on the list. Just be patient, everything will eventually be updated.

Yes no rush but I noticed that I have been at 19 for a while so I thought I would mention it.

I concur, any healer who realizes stamina becomes better then resilience after a point, and uses tuskarrs, deserves a cookie, and a bukkit.

You're amazing too. Anyway, where is the polar-opposite of the planet to you, if you don't mind me asking? :%

Edit: Oh, and why troll? :)

You're amazing too. Anyway, where is the polar-opposite of the planet to you, if you don't mind me asking? :%

Edit: Oh, and why troll? :)

From New Zealand to Ohio, Not exactly the polar-opposite, but after some 6 days without sleep, with all the flying/waiting, sure feels like it.

Ehh, Change of pace. i tend to race/gender change from time to time, Same animations can get a bit dull.

And <3

list upgraded to include all 5k+ points characters. gotta love MS Excel and its text processing formulas more and more....

Users who are viewing this thread