70s Achievement list

Will update the list when forum get bug fixes. Atm all special symbols and cyrilic is displaying incorrectly, also the max message length is 10000 ( 1st post have ~22k) not letting me to save it

not very legit ones. he got them on lvl 1 while killing trial lvl ones ressing on GY. like that lvl one bloodthirsty from youtube

The list will have a VERY nice view soon
PS there we go. excel with its text formulas ftw. now i dont even have to do anything except filling the data to .xlsx file and getting that table (forum code) as a result

PS: thats how it works http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4300/replist.gif - the function is merging text from cells with some code etc and that result in J coloumn just need two text replacements: "ы" to enter and "ъ" to tabulation. So i just need to enter the data i found in A, B, E-I coloumns, - and as a result get the ready table that i need to copy-paste to my forum post. It can even sort the list by achieve points without any problem so i dont need to manually edit place numbers.

TL;DR:
1) enter name, armory link, points etc.
2) get this after 2 text replacements from "ы"-> enter "ъ"->tabulation ( ive put some space to that example to disable url )

[ tr ]
[td]1.[/td]
[td][ URL ="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Danstone/advanced"]Danstone[ /URL ][/td]
[td]7395[/td]
[td]48 exalted[/td]
[td]115/102[/td]
[td]45 feats[/td]
[td]+/+[/td]
[ /tr ]

Thats one string in my table.

Yes. I LOVE working with massive text datas and convert it to what i need in excel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings Warzoné,

You are receiving this message in response to the help petition which you submitted regarding The Bread Winner achievement.
Unfortunately, while this bug has been fixed and your counter will no longer be reset, any lost progress cannot be restored.
My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and I wish you the best of luck.

My motivation is gone, hade a few 100g left to 10k and all is lost and i never get it back =/ im at 200 someting right now so.. fuck this shit

That really blows, like really fucking blows. How much time have u put into the grind? And how did u do it? Open the lockboxes?

Sheeeeeet ma bad, was thinking it's the loot 25k one or w/e. What sucks for you is you cannot do regular quests again. So ud need to do like thousands and thousands of dailies, which is not easily done, obviously. It's not just something you can do over again like looting 25k gold over again, but it's something that you cannot do over, because of all the azeroth and lk quests you cannot repeat. I feel for you man, hang in there.

Ouch.

Greetings Warzoné,

You are receiving this message in response to the help petition which you submitted regarding The Bread Winner achievement.
Unfortunately, while this bug has been fixed and your counter will no longer be reset, any lost progress cannot be restored.
My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and I wish you the best of luck.

My motivation is gone, hade a few 100g left to 10k and all is lost and i never get it back =/ im at 200 someting right now so.. fuck this shit

Ouch, Yeah, i feel 'ya.

Remember dropping 200+ Achievement points after a faction change, Went looking through everything, Hadn't completed the achievement, of course, But it had drained it from 6000g or thereabouts, Doubt it'll ever get fixed, and i'm down to 325g or so now. Oh well, Maybe in a couple decades.

Users who are viewing this thread