70 Twink Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the return of shalian, we have decided to progress the guild of Recognition (silvermoon eu) into a hardcore Endgame guild. We shall therefore no longer be recruting as our aims will shortly no longer be 70s. 70s will be considered alts and we will not organise RBGs nor arena teams. Please remove us from the guild list. Thank you.

I am looking for a horde side lvl 70 pvp/pve guild.
unfortunately the 2x twink guilds on my server refuse to merge, and constantly go in and out of being active. :(

I decided to take my time today and help you with the US Ally side guilds. And help you get up to date.

Hero
The Venture Co-US
DEAD
Spirits of the Immortal
Bladefist-US
DEAD (5 members)
Never Got My Glaives
Arthas-US
official forum topic
git muny
Frostmourne-US
DEAD
Apocalyptic
Perenolde-US
official forum topic + Apocalyptic - Perenolde - Perenolde - WoW - Guild Hosting - Guild Launch
Stuck in BC
Firetree-US
PRETTY MUCH DEAD (5 members maybe)
Séxy Timé All Thé Timé
Sargeras-US
5 Members total
Glaívé Swaggér
Sargeras-US
Disbanded (Created new name/reformed) 5 Members total
Violation
Stormreaver-US
Haven't seen them since March.
Hybrid
Kil'Jaeden-US
PVE guild (from my understanding)

Hey Twobuttons and thanks for taking your time to provide this information.

I usually check up all guilds once a month on a Tuesday (right before maintenance and thus before weekly activity feed resets on armory). If I see there were less than 4 active 70's, then the guild gets removed (unless requested not to). I know this is a very mild criterium and that there are probably a lot of big 85 guilds who have some 70 alts. I won't include guilds with a disproportionate amount of 85's to 70's though.

Why am I doing it this way? Well the armory provides a fairly easy means for me to check "activity". The criterium is mild so that people, who are on a server listed in the guild list, know that there is a guild harbouring 70 twinks on their realms that are atleast somewhat active in the week.

I added a PvE tag to the notes for Hybrid. Added Apocalyptic guild site. Removed Glaívé Swaggér as they were close to inactivity last time I checked.

NP.

The guild's that I stated are dead, are the one's that are not currently recruiting and have not been seen in sometime.

I try to keep as updated as possible (weekly) on who is still active on the Alliance side. Having the largest twink guild US I get a good bit of communication. And recently the tide has turn for the Alliance side (US).

My guild, Spirits of the Immortal, is not dead. We have never recruited on the forums if you are basing us being dead on that. We are one of the original 70 twink guilds and one of the biggest guilds that have a very small amount of members above the 70-74 bracket. Any given night we have 10+ online and have been recently picking up a lot. Just a FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alaskan Bull Worms is a recently formed 70 twink guild, we are Horde on Illidan-US. We left our old 70 twink guild because the leader just simply failed and now in the new guild have leaders that have alot of exp in the 70 bracket, and alot of exp with other twink brackets and 85's as well. We are currently seeking a few more solid dps and healers for RBG's and full 70 raids. We hope to be running these soon, and in the meantime work on getting 2.2k for many people in the guild. We hope to see you over here and have fun, Msg me in game or on the site.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Alaskan_Bull_Worms/

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure would love to see more US Alliance guilds in bgs (the PVP guilds). I've seen one Spirit of the Immortal in the past week. Never seen nor heard of ONYX, I will keep on the look out.

Due to circumstances, I won't be able to update this list until the 15th of July. Do not let this hold you back to post your guild in this thread. I'll update everything the 16th of July. Thanks for your patience! :)

rKo Gaming is a new lvl 70 only twink guild on The Maelstrom EU - Alliance. Atm we have around 18-23 active lvl 70's, but we are still recruiting. The guild is mostly aiming for RBG's (Building a team first). Next to that we will be doing some raids like Karazhan/Gruuls/Magtheridon just for the fun/mog. If you are interested in this guild, give me a message here or contact me in game: Mojoo.

Due to circumstances, I won't be able to update this list until the 15th of July. Do not let this hold you back to post your guild in this thread. I'll update everything the 16th of July. Thanks for your patience! :)

Looking forward to seeing you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread