70 rogues and agil stacking gems

I usually crit 10k with Tazik + Ambush if Tazik decides to crit for me on cloth. Just wondering Xavizi, what's your average opening damage with Ambush? I wanna compare numbers to see if Tazik does more on the opener, because it usually ends up getting mitigated down to ~2.5k crits on Plate but up to 7k on Cloth. Pretty sure I've been able to one-shot clean clothies with my opener.

Btw when i say 10k, i mean in 1 move not like in an opener, the most i have crit is 12k on chilton when he was playing pve gear as fire mage. with synapse that is. But usualy on healers when i pop springs and dance, i only crit on resil about 4-5kish, and on mages with resil about 6kish, on people with 0 resil its alot more like 8-9 even sometimes 10k. In once shadowdance I can probs do like. 20k-30k damage.

Btw when i say 10k, i mean in 1 move not like in an opener, the most i have crit is 12k on chilton when he was playing pve gear as fire mage. with synapse that is. But usualy on healers when i pop springs and dance, i only crit on resil about 4-5kish, and on mages with resil about 6kish, on people with 0 resil its alot more like 8-9 even sometimes 10k. In once shadowdance I can probs do like. 20k-30k damage.
I crit a lot less on resil (3.5k tops, usually), though I suppose it's because I'm only half-geared and more than 1k AP below you.

yh and i pop springs so when im doing it i have like 5200 ap XD. but im not sure if tazik is better on rogue, iv only had tazik on my disco priest so dont know how much it helps on a rogue.
Well I always open with it and then if I have a chance to I use it again when I dance, not sure if it's worth 920 AP though.

I usualy open with a grarrote all the time, some times cheap, then w8 for them to pop cds, then reopen with springs.
This is why I'm bad at arenas.

link your rogue armory plz i wanna look if u dont mind
Here. Keep in mind I'm likely copying most of your Armory, I've got the glove pattern on a PRIEST of mine and will level LW on him to get the gloves. Other stuff still in progress.

oh and Brutal helm atm when I'm not using those gogs.

shaping up well m8, should be done soon if u get lucky with drops, ur on spinebreaker both of my 85s are there XD, such a **** server lol.
I'm on US though, but the US version of Spinebreaker is **** too.

Hard to bring myself to say it .... but i actually partly agree with xavizi for once, in arena a rogue is only as good as his partner once his cds are burnt. After drs/dismantle/vanish/cloak he has nothing and is entirely dependant on his partner - unlike mages and other dps who can pump out consistent damage and burst. That is why rogues aren't entirely op - there damage is however.

Hard to bring myself to say it .... but i actually partly agree with xavizi for once, in arena a rogue is only as good as his partner once his cds are burnt. After drs/dismantle/vanish/cloak he has nothing and is entirely dependant on his partner - unlike mages and other dps who can pump out consistent damage and burst. That is why rogues aren't entirely op - there damage is however.

hehe such a troll none of the above is true ROGUE BEST CAUSE GLOBAL

Btw zzarq, 1v1 u are saying a rogue should beat a mage?? frost ofc???. If you are your a moron. Maybe in 2v2 yes a rogue should win, but a rogue is only as good as his partner, no dispells = no win, mages can solo teams.

Rogues 1 v 1 own frost mages. End of story.

Btw zzarq, 1v1 u are saying a rogue should beat a mage?? frost ofc???. If you are your a moron. Maybe in 2v2 yes a rogue should win, but a rogue is only as good as his partner, no dispells = no win, mages can solo teams.
I don't know if anyone can be this stupid.

Tell me what spells mages use to hit you with that beat you and how you open

Open garrote, into a kidney, he moves abit forward im frozen from hitting him, hes out of range, either try gouge him. but usually by this point i will have taken a 5k ice lance at least 1. and he will still have a shield. So ill either need to vanish reopen, try make him block, if he blocks, gouge out of block, dance garrote, ambush spam, cloak if i get froze. ( With synapse up). But generally i don't beat mages, and nor do any rogues I see, unless the mage is an utter retard.

Users who are viewing this thread