70 rogues and agil stacking gems

pvers crutch on the openers and only go for kills in BGs when they find an undergeared 70 warlock by himself. sack up, get a decent amount of stam/resil so you can actually be viable and stop being a drag on your team with 0% survivability, and learn to actually play your class.
Pretty sure we're talking about Arenas...

nah, we're talking bout 70 rouges stacking agil, hence the titles name
<

pvers crutch on the openers and only go for kills in BGs when they find an undergeared 70 warlock by himself. sack up, get a decent amount of stam/resil so you can actually be viable and stop being a drag on your team with 0% survivability, and learn to actually play your class.

I never said I was not going to have resil, I was wondering if it was ever worth using a 20 resil gem instead of a 20 agility.

notsureifserious.jpg, but i doubt it as that's not how i see your char geared.

op: rogues have several strong defensive cooldowns above and beyond their control and stealth, and since you want to ideally fighting in short burts, often your best defense is a dead target and an opportunity to restealth. more dmg's particularly valuable when you need to get that last bit of a healer's health before your control runs out: a real tipping point to whether you've got things in the bag or face using many more cooldowns on an uphill battle. your most effective activity is rarely being plainly out in the open and taking a beating from uncontrolled enemies, which is where resil really shines.

notsureifserious.jpg, but i doubt it as that's not how i see your char geared.

op: rogues have several strong defensive cooldowns above and beyond their control and stealth, and since you want to ideally fighting in short burts, often your best defense is a dead target and an opportunity to restealth. more dmg's particularly valuable when you need to get that last bit of a healer's health before your control runs out: a real tipping point to whether you've got things in the bag or face using many more cooldowns on an uphill battle. your most effective activity is rarely being plainly out in the open and taking a beating from uncontrolled enemies, which is where resil really shines.
This. It's Rogue nature to not be out in the open most of the time, so I'm not sure how resilience is supposed to benefit them when they're not meant to be targeted most of the time.

For arenas u want a decent amount of resil because ive won alot of arenas on my hunter by critting a pve rogue for 10k.

full pve no resi 100% agi gems crit 10k ambushes gg never lose

saps you are so ignorant lol, crit 10k GG, only way a rogue can crit 10k is against 0-100 resil, and with synapse up, and a lucky crit. so stop bullshitting lol. A rogue is only as good as his partner in arenas, were as mages 1 shatter on a cleaned target is a win. so dont make it out like rogues are that op.

<
"so don't make it out like rogues are that op" i lold quite hard tbh

ps. it's chillqt not saps <3

Btw you are a mage. 10k shield absorbs, ranged silence, blink, Ice block basically 3 lives. pet with a freeze. People hit you they get frozen, Polly 8 second cc no cool-down. Evo back to full hp 8 seconds.

O and lets not forget. Deep freeze. 4 second Cc, or just 4 seconds for you to pump a frost bolt and 2 lances so about 12k damage minimum into some 1.

Sorry but thats just completely false, If you didn't know rogues do counter mages and we can get fucked just off your opener, As shown in the arena we faced you, You ambushed and your mate icelanced i was on 3k health left ... but nps turned it around and won with the odds stacked against us...

Btw you are a mage. 10k shield absorbs, ranged silence, blink, Ice block basically 3 lives. pet with a freeze. People hit you they get frozen, Polly 8 second cc no cool-down. Evo back to full hp 8 seconds.

O and lets not forget. Deep freeze. 4 second Cc, or just 4 seconds for you to pump a frost bolt and 2 lances so about 12k damage minimum into some 1.
You play a rogue you should be able to **** a mage over no problem...

Btw zzarq, 1v1 u are saying a rogue should beat a mage?? frost ofc???. If you are your a moron. Maybe in 2v2 yes a rogue should win, but a rogue is only as good as his partner, no dispells = no win, mages can solo teams.

You do realise it's new years eve yes?

saps you are so ignorant lol, crit 10k GG, only way a rogue can crit 10k is against 0-100 resil, and with synapse up, and a lucky crit. so stop bullshitting lol. A rogue is only as good as his partner in arenas, were as mages 1 shatter on a cleaned target is a win. so dont make it out like rogues are that op.
you're clearly doing something wrong then I hit for 10k on most cloth users without springs or dancing.

Users who are viewing this thread