70 balance issues and more (PvE)

Lafdet

Legend
This thread is mostly inspired by the ''Balancing level 80's'' one, and I personally cannot post on the US forums to address the issues, but here is something I've found either way, some of it has been mentioned however.

Retribution T6 2set bonus; Retribution doesn't have mana issues, and hasn't had them for ages, thus making this one inferior.

Protection T6 2set bonus; Same thing as mentioned above, protection doesn't have mana issues making this set bonus just worthless.

Enhancement T6 2set bonus; Once again, same issues as above.

Also warriors are preforming badly at 70 (in PvE ) my fury warrior with almost bis gear (only missing blackened naaru silver) is doing just barely half of the dps of let's say mage/rogue, and overall feels to be a bit of a lackluster.

Shields absorbing absurd amounts of damage.

Healers all around are preforming too highly.

Tanks are overpowering some dps specs.

Mages; They miss all the bomb talents, making fire just silly to play and even more so due to the lack of combustion.
Frost has no proc due to not having a bomb spell and as for arcane, well I am not even sure what to say to it, because of lack of mana regen (no mana attunement)

Death Knights; The issue with them is that they do not get a rune-return talent before 75, which makes them a bit boring to play, generally.

This is only what I have noticed so far myself, if you do not agree with it and you are able to provide feedback about it , please do so.

Items; It appears that for example Mantle of the Tempest still has spell penetration along with Hatefury Mantle.

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned the post is there mostly in case some of it hasn't been addressed in the US thread for low level balance, as I cannot post there; that is it useful or not is for the users to decide, either way was trying to provide some feedback.

Disc priest penance, hits me for for around 5/6k with 60% resilience.

Disc priests bubble, sometimes I don't even dps though it before its cooldown is refreshed.

Resto druids are a running joke in my battlegroup, they are pretty much BG raid bosses with 6-7 people not being able to take them down.

Feral druids hot ticks for 30% of his health, that is some hot if you ask me...

Heal scaling is broken in general

Disc priests bubble, sometimes I don't even dps though it before its cooldown is refreshed.

Resto druids are a running joke in my battlegroup, they are pretty much BG raid bosses with 6-7 people not being able to take them down.

Feral druids hot ticks for 30% of his health, that is some hot if you ask me...

Heal scaling is broken in general

Bracket sounds really enjoyable now. I liked op mages and rogues more pre 5.0 even i played warr. :/

I do recall that bubbles absorb amount hasn't been increased since Cata, but PvP powers effect on PW: S is unknown for me - Could be a valid concern.

I do recall that bubbles absorb amount hasn't been increased since Cata, but PvP powers effect on PW: S is unknown for me - Could be a valid concern.

It must have increased, there is no way you had 13k shields before.

Penance damage was hotfixed in 5.0.5

Priest Absorb was like half what it was pre-5.0. Even in ful int BiS gear shields where barely going above 10k, thats with Synaps.

Users who are viewing this thread