EU+US 70 Armory, not Just BIS (make sure your toons are on here, if not please comment!)

Please read below:
To have your character(s) added to the list simply post below with the following info:
  • A link to your armory.
  • The specialization you would like your character to be categorized under. You have to choose 1 and then make sure to log out in gear for that specialization.
  • The purpose of your gear; PvE, openworld or perhaps something different.

Everyone who has commented above has been put onto the armory in the spec they were when i uploaded them. if it is not correct please comment below so i can change immediately. We will also be deciding which toons are "BIS" in there PvE build or Openworld build, those who are still gearing will be labeled as "In progress". if there is any other name i should use or you can help tell us which, you as a community deem is one or the other, would be greatly appreciated!

@Blackberryy Yo g chuck a tick next to my Druid and DK, They're pretty much BIS for all the applications.
Baldrood and ajkasdbash, I dunno about my DK tho but my Druid has to be BiS

Your druid is infact BIS, I would agree this since your helm enchant, adds more stats to your helm then your 164 helm offers.
Although Stated that gems do not matter, stacking all stam on a tank really is not 100% BiS for a PvE or Openworld encounter. along with your low ilvl trinket. any objections please feel free to comment.

@Blackberryy Yo g chuck a tick next to my Druid and DK, They're pretty much BIS for all the applications.
Baldrood and ajkasdbash, I dunno about my DK tho but my Druid has to be BiS

How is he not BIS? Also how is the rogue not BIS . The druids helmet has more stats , in fact far more stats then if he had the swp helmet. Along with his time walking trinket and cape, I'm not 100% sure on the Ilvl for 70 time walking so I'm open to debate on that one.

How is he not BIS? Also how is the rogue not BIS . The druids helmet has more stats , in fact far more stats then if he had the swp helmet. Along with his time walking trinket and cape, I'm not 100% sure on the Ilvl for 70 time walking so I'm open to debate on that one.
Druid is missing weapons, cloak and trinkets (both).
Rogue is missing head and trinket.

edit: you also skipped over some clearly bis armories and didn't give them the tag.

I thought highest ilvl was bis? Regardless, I took the marks off ATM. When I get home I'll log my rogue in and place the swp trink and helm so there's no debate.
You have to weigh ilvl vs stats lol. 1 average ilvl = 1,66% damage increase. Increasing a given slots ilvl by 16 increases your average by 1.

So how are they both BIS if one has rep ring and the other does not. And one has max intellect off hand and the other has the justice vendor off hand? So are we on agreement that open world bis can be a huge number of different items?

So how are they both BIS if one has rep ring and the other does not. And one has max intellect off hand and the other has the justice vendor off hand? So are we on agreement that open world bis can be a huge number of different items?
Yeah there's always going to be grey areas and different builds in dueling gear. That doesn't mean "anything goes" though.

You can also argue proc ring being better for priests than mages because pretty much all of mages damage comes from ray of frost - meaning any proc outside of a ray of frost cast is essentially useless.

Also since "openworld" gear doesn't specify if it's openworld pve gear or openworld pvp gear, and since the offhand without stamina would be better for openworld pve, we can't really make a judgement call on the offhands.

Yeah there's always going to be grey areas and different builds in dueling gear. That doesn't mean "anything goes" though.

You can also argue proc ring being better for priests than mages because pretty much all of mages damage comes from ray of frost - meaning any proc outside of a ray of frost cast is essentially useless.

Also since "openworld" gear doesn't specify if it's openworld pve gear or openworld pvp gear, and since the offhand without stamina would be better for openworld pve, we can't really make a judgement call on the offhands.
Okay, as long as it's been decided.

i thought we agreed open world is not really set? and since you determined that 2 different off hands, each being worlds different from each other. along with saying that proc items are debatable. therefore you agreed, in my eyes, that there is really no set list for BIS open world. not argueing, but why did you just call me out after telling me certain things are debateable? i don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread