EU+US 70 Armory, not Just BIS (make sure your toons are on here, if not please comment!)

Been on vacation and very busy work life, will update this afternoon
Well then, all I can say is welcome back and I'm looking forward to an updated and active forum :)

Well then, all I can say is welcome back and I'm looking forward to an updated and active forum :)
The forum itself is active and updated regularly, even thought the OP was not updated doesn’t mean a quick page search won’t help you out! That’s why I suggested spec etc as well so people can scroll the comments to. Be sure to check out a few of the other guides/posts in the 70 sub forum to possibly help you with some questions you may have, also, good looking toons. Just a quick look so I didn’t really do a huge assessment, but with the nerf to gems I would certainly forgow the 3 slot helmet for the sun well one for the Mets, being as how powerful most of the effects are.

The forum itself is active and updated regularly, even thought the OP was not updated doesn’t mean a quick page search won’t help you out! That’s why I suggested spec etc as well so people can scroll the comments to. Be sure to check out a few of the other guides/posts in the 70 sub forum to possibly help you with some questions you may have, also, good looking toons. Just a quick look so I didn’t really do a huge assessment, but with the nerf to gems I would certainly forgow the 3 slot helmet for the sun well one for the Mets, being as how powerful most of the effects are.
I'm fairly new to twinking, got chars on each bracket but still inexperienced, glad you pointed this out, I will change my PvP-Power slots to Strenght or haste ones (will test both) since I've heard there had been a huge nerf on those, where does the Three Slot helmet drop?

Also, should we take this conversation into another thread? :D
If you have an EU account I would also like to throw you a Btag Request if you accept those that is.

any cloth wearer can confirm if Whitemend set (which requires Tailoring 350, there is no more Tailoring 350) can be used or it still not giving the 10% extra spellpower ?
[doublepost=1536410659,1536408891][/doublepost]

i used to have 4 lvl70 hunters but they all moved up to 99 and 101 now .. you might want to look at :
necklace - Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
ring - Band of the Eternal Champion
trink - look for anything that can proc agility or attack power .. eg. Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster
most hunters believe Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas to be a better bow than Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury .. and the enchant to use should be Gnomish X-Ray Scope .. not Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom
[doublepost=1536413786][/doublepost]
Best hunter in what way? :D

have you thought of using Banner of Victory instead of Sindragosa's Flawless Fang ?

any cloth wearer can confirm if Whitemend set (which requires Tailoring 350, there is no more Tailoring 350) can be used or it still not giving the 10% extra spellpower ?
[doublepost=1536410659,1536408891][/doublepost]

i used to have 4 lvl70 hunters but they all moved up to 99 and 101 now .. you might want to look at :
necklace - Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
ring - Band of the Eternal Champion
trink - look for anything that can proc agility or attack power .. eg. Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster
most hunters believe Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas to be a better bow than Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury .. and the enchant to use should be Gnomish X-Ray Scope .. not Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom
[doublepost=1536413786][/doublepost]

have you thought of using Banner of Victory instead of Sindragosa's Flawless Fang ?
so, the ring doesnt proc anymore, a bug by blizzard, gives no stats. The necklace is a very long icd on proc making only good for burst, thori'dal is way better now, they havnt thought golden bow was better since cata. and you cannot allply either of these enchants on a 70 without bugging the enchant
[doublepost=1536432945][/doublepost]also banner of victory has an awful proc rate vs most other trinkets

Users who are viewing this thread