70-79s Armory List

I see no DK on the list. I will put my frost DW crit build: Gratlim @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft
Being DW with glaives and goind crit is pretty unortodox ^^. Feel free to add it to the list if you like it.

It's not ''unorthodox'', it's bad. Killing Machine already guarantees crits, by getting crit you're just overlapping your passives and therefor wasting stats.

It's not ''unorthodox'', it's bad. Killing Machine already guarantees crits, by getting crit you're just overlapping your passives and therefor wasting stats.

Fair enough. You're right. Didn't update my chants and gems since the nerf of dks (removal of death siphon). I will regem and re enchant. Changed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are not BiS rofl

Can people stop calling things BiS when they're actually not even close? i have been 2700 lol with this gear and im one of the best resto shamans on us at 70 and disc priest

have been 2700 lol with this gear and im one of the best resto shamans on us at 70 and disc priest

Aside from the obvious ''no you aren't'', just you thinking that MoP gear setups are still good is laughable and proves that you really don't know what you're talking about.

Your gems are wrong, your enchants suck, you don't even have enchants on the priest or a meta gem on the shaman, your gear is just complete dogshit.

Nice 5haste/7stam gems rofl.

Idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread