+7 relics for artifact weapons

anyone have advice on farming the blood relic, the law of strength? I can't get this thing to drop and my main isn't on a twink server. There is either one incredibly overpriced one or none at all on the AH.

I've tried farming stormheim murlocs and i've gotten 0 relics.

Enough time that I don't really keep track. I just keep my level 24 toons parked there for a few hours per session over the past week. I've filled a guild bank tab with regular greens, halfway through a 2nd tab with socket or tertiary greens. no socket + tertiary drops and only 2 of those specific relics with no other relic drops.

Enough time that I don't really keep track. I just keep my level 24 toons parked there for a few hours per session over the past week. I've filled a guild bank tab with regular greens, halfway through a 2nd tab with socket or tertiary greens. no socket + tertiary drops and only 2 of those specific relics with no other relic drops.

Ok ty. Sounds brutal

Question about legion invasion - do these mobs drop any relic? Someone commented that legion invasion murlocs drop any, but does this apply to any other legion invasion? I didn't play legion so i wouldn't know much about this. A friend is interested in getting both arcane and fire relics which will be difficult.

Question about legion invasion - do these mobs drop any relic? Someone commented that legion invasion murlocs drop any, but does this apply to any other legion invasion? I didn't play legion so i wouldn't know much about this. A friend is interested in getting both arcane and fire relics which will be difficult.

Check loot tables to be sure, but I have gotten a fire relic from a Legion Invasion in Valsharah, so they do drop. I think a lot of people mention the Murloc one in Stormheim because it's a pretty easy spot to farm, I got an Arcane and two Fire today. The problem is the drop rate is just low, but you also have the option to get them out of lockboxes, but rate is also low. So yeah, Arcane and Fire are a pain, all the other ones drop like crazy.

the Murloc one in Stormheim

Nobody ever gives coordinates for this spot. Cold anyone give a heads up please, for those of us who've never been there?

Thanks.

Stormheim - 83.00. 57.00

The best spot is on the island, most people doing the invasion don't skip across to it.

Perfect - Thank You.

1. There are five zones in the Broken Isles. Each one naturally drops 2 of the 10 different types of relics in the form of a BoE item thematically pertinent to the zone (fantastic roleplaying flavor, @Blizzard), as listed in here;

2. All those relics can also be obtained from a https://www.wowhead.com/item=121331/leystone-lockbox, a random loot from any Broken Isles creature;

3. Out of the five zones, Suramar is the only one that doesn't scale down its level. This means that Suramar's relics will be rarer, as they can only be obtained from a https://www.wowhead.com/item=121331/leystone-lockbox in theory;

4. Fortunately, when a zone is being invaded by Legion, the new creatures related to the invasions can drop any of the 10 different relics;

5. Thus, the challenge is: (I) to find good spots to farm your specific relic during non-invasion time; (II) to find good spots to farm all kinds of relics during the invasions.

---​

Edit: @Destur also made a similar list:
Relic drops are dependent on zone, so you'll need to find a spot to target the ones you're after. I've been farming Azsuna murlocs with a lvl 24 and only have a bunch of Storm relics for example. I also got a lvl 19 +7 Frost relic from a lockbox that dropped from murlocs, was unlocked by a 50 rogue and opened by a lvl 24. Not sure if that was luck or if lockbox loot is linked to drop location.

(Best I could do for a filter to find them all)

Based on the wowhead drop tables:

Azsuna: Storm, Frost

Val'Sharah: Life, Shadow

Highmountain: Fel, Iron

Stormheim: Holy, Blood

Suramar: Fire, Arcane

Last edited:
My experience on this:

1 - Tryed to far a +7 Arcane Relic for my lvl 20 with my 60 char in Suramar

2 - After X³ kills found ONE Leystone Lockbox

3 - Send it to my rogue to unlock

4 - Send it again to my lvl 24 that could not open because the char is to low level to open the box

So i guess no +7 Arcane Relic for me

My experience on this:

4 - Send it again to my lvl 24 that could not open because the char is to low level to open the box

The Lockbox appears to inherit the Level requirement of the zone it was looted from - Same happened to me yesterday. I logged a ticket based on the Tooltip being incorrect ( says level 10 required ). Customer Support passed it to the devs as a bug. I suggest you log another Ticket / Submit a Bug report :)
[doublepost=1611701239,1611701104][/doublepost]
Use scroll of unlocking with your 24-25. I think the chest level is based on the level of the character unlocking it.

Nope - I unlock all my boxes on a 45 Rogue and send them to a 25 to open. It's only those looted in a zone that the 25 cant get drops from that it can't open it appears. ie Suramar

I logged a ticket based on the Tooltip being incorrect ( says level 10 required ). Customer Support passed it to the devs as a bug. I suggest you log another Ticket / Submit a Bug report
][/doublepost]

I have done that. Exactly the same happen to me. They pass it to the devs that do nothing until now

Why has this thread been necro’d twice — both basically a month apart after topic was created?

Why has this thread been necro’d twice — both basically a month apart after topic was created?
because its a concise, direct question and answer about a topic a lot of people have questions about? Wild that people would use the search function and not just create a bunch of repetitive threads for 2 months about something thats been covered ad nauseum.

1. There are five zones in the Broken Isles. Each one naturally drops 2 of the 10 different types of relics in the form of a BoE item thematically pertinent to the zone (fantastic roleplaying flavor, @Blizzard), as listed in here;

2. All those relics can also be obtained from a https://www.wowhead.com/item=121331/leystone-lockbox, a random loot from any Broken Isles creature;

3. Out of the five zones, Suramar is the only one that doesn't scale down its level. This means that Suramar's relics will be rarer, as they can only be obtained from a https://www.wowhead.com/item=121331/leystone-lockbox in theory;

4. Fortunately, when a zone is being invaded by Legion, the new creatures related to the invasions can drop any of the 10 different relics;

5. Thus, the challenge is: (I) to find good spots to farm your specific relic during non-invasion time; (II) to find good spots to farm all kinds of relics during the invasions.

---​

Edit: @Destur also made a similar list:

My experience on this:

Neither of the posts that shot this topic back to the top of the first page were questions — they were random answers each time that came a month later, unprompted, after the last dialogue had occurred about something that’s been covered, as you put it, ad nauseum.

Necroing... yes? Yes?

Users who are viewing this thread