60 EU - GOT 3 POPS TODAY, ITS ALIVE ! 40v40 AV !!

Jojkamo

Legend
YES ITS ALIVE, 3 POPS TODAY, 40v40 AV !!! I will post SS when I will figure how to lol. !!

GZ VANILLA FOREVER

edit: just killed qazi =PP

edit2: 4th pop ! wow!

edit3: 5th pop lolol

1 shotting rogues are anoying..

for the rest it went good, exept some people farming honor instead of winning.

Frostwhisper, Frostmane, Silvermoon, Draenor is becoming active... and "rogues are trucks" lol its the player not the class.. ive seen 90% of rogues today trinketing sap. how is that OP? palas with full socketed gear = op

Was good fun but 60 really gets on my nerves (Yes i play Prot occasionally but I don't like the imbalance, even if im on the giving end of it)

Holy is alot more fun and doesnt require gem spam. Joj, who are you :D?

lol its the player not the class

uhm... No. It doesn't matter about the player, hitting 2 abilities to kill someone has nothing to do with skill. It's the class.

Equilibrium said:
Was good fun but 60 really gets on my nerves (Yes i play Prot occasionally but I don't like the imbalance, even if im on the giving end of it)

Holy is alot more fun and doesnt require gem spam. Joj, who are you :D?

uhm... No. It doesn't matter about the player, hitting 2 abilities to kill someone has nothing to do with skill. It's the class.

prots are too easy for me.

next , please :D

Rogues are faceroll Miley, and as I mentioned before - prots are trucks, while rogues are invisible trucks.

Intercept said:
Rogues are faceroll Miley, and as I mentioned before - prots are trucks, while rogues are invisible trucks.

I'm not subt rogue, I play envenom.

I don't go around ambushing people after shadowstep.

Rogues who waste SS on ambush tends to be dumb.

Sub is best for clothies - assasination is a beast against melee.

Intercept said:
Rogues who waste SS on ambush tends to be dumb.

Sub is best for clothies - assasination is a beast against melee.

Almost every rogue in 60-64 bracket wastes SS on ambush :p

Still, Assasination is much harder to play.

Users who are viewing this thread