60>70

Manaki

Legend
So I'm just going to start with throwing the fact that in MoP 60 tinking is so much more fun than 70.

I twinked at 70 for pretty much the whole of cata, and that was fun because I loved the pace of pvp and unlike 85, classes were SLIGHTLY less biased, but you know pvp is always so unbalanced and there are always fotm classes who faceroll. :( I play an op hybrid at 70 but it's really linear and not enjoyable at all - it's bad enough trying to kill a hybrid class let alone a healer.

So, I've been testing out my 60 rogue, and everyone is always saying they have been hit the hardest, but after a few duels I can safely say I'm having more fun playing it then ever before. I apprieciate that 60s can not do arena, however I am urging people to make 60s to try out the bracket :) there is no pvp gear with resilience and 60s have relitively high health pools which makes it really nice too. I am silently hoping that the 60 bracket perks up because it also brings it's own versatility - there are several gem slot gear and you can choose where abouts you want a decent stat increase; I don't know how pvp resilience scales but In my opinion it is the most balanced bracket due to no pvp gear.

There is always the 'op healers' issue but considering arena isn't an issue in the bracket you can easily use teamwork to down healers - oh and as a rogue I can say from personal experience that it is possible to 1v1 resto Druids (probably the most op healer as they get tons of healing from hots even when stunned/silenced) so there is hope! .. Unlike the 70 bracket where it's impossible for 5 people to down a disc priest .. So I urge you to try it! Gogo activate the bracket!

It could also be fun creating our own 'rbg games' by doing guild premades against each other and setting up wargames to fill in for arena but I know 90% of the 70 bracket prefer to wintrade for achievements so this will not appeal to them.

Much love, pray you never get mustarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like cake :D

60's are pretty non-existent too, this is a pipe dream assassination attempt in another bracket. 64's in the bracket have a serious advantage on socketible gear, etc.

80's, actually 80-84 could pick up now that WOTLK is part of basic game, it still hasn't either...yet

it's so great, post it in the appropriate bracket

forum moderators need to deal with crap like this, really WTF is next? 49's posting in 19 bracket claiming 49 > 19, etc

60's are pretty non-existent too, this is a pipe dream assassination attempt in another bracket. 64's in the bracket have a serious advantage on socketible gear, etc.

80's, actually 80-84 could pick up now that WOTLK is part of basic game, it still hasn't either...yet

it's so great, post it in the appropriate bracket

forum moderators need to deal with crap like this, really WTF is next? 49's posting in 19 bracket claiming 49 > 19, etc

I knew this day would come.. May i ask a question? Who are you? oh, also why would I explain the true amazingness of the 60 bracket... into the 60 bracket? Can you tell me the logic behind your 'post in the appropriate bracket noob' comment? It's not a dream, it's purely me stating the fact that 60 is a lot better this xpac and I think other people should try it.

ps. Suck my middle one.

I knew this day would come.. May i ask a question? Who are you? oh, also why would I explain the true amazingness of the 60 bracket... into the 60 bracket? Can you tell me the logic behind your 'post in the appropriate bracket noob' comment? It's not a dream, it's purely me stating the fact that 60 is a lot better this xpac and I think other people should try it.

ps. Suck my middle one.

mr. mustard just hit his enrage timer

7yamC.jpg

60 - 64 is pretty active actually. Nice amount of raiding (better than at 70 and 80 for sure).

I don't care much for PvP though so yeah if you wanna be a faggot in the level 60 bracket by making a 64, we will nuke you.

there is no pvp gear with resilience and 60s have relitively high health pools

sockets=resil.

how do you like 63 DK's with 80% resil and 10k health?

60 plate users can get roughly the same amount of resil and health too.

oh and with the introduction of black market, any paladin can get a 6 min LoH. don't forget that you probably can't even kill a decked out paladin in 6 minutes.

it's just as broken as 70.

sockets=resil.

how do you like 63 DK's with 80% resil and 10k health?

60 plate users can get roughly the same amount of resil and health too.

oh and with the introduction of black market, any paladin can get a 6 min LoH. don't forget that you probably can't even kill a decked out paladin in 6 minutes.

it's just as broken as 70.

All twinking brackets are broken? I'm saying 60 seems to be more enjoyable.

All twinking brackets are broken? I'm saying 60 seems to be more enjoyable.

could be, what are your reasons then? your core reason/statement: 60 has no resil has been refuted.

Users who are viewing this thread