6.1 Veteran and F2P Information (PATCH DAY)

Hmm, would be nice to see for crafting proffs if recipes >100 skill could be crafted on veterans with 150 skill:)

You already tested it and this was stated as the only difference between starter and veteran status restrictions.
They never clarified between linked accounts. I have a starter edition linked to a p2p account with membership in the guild, I was wondering if like heirlooms and mounts it might also transfer.

can you upgrade f2p, lvl eng to 225 for parachute cloak and let sub lapse & still be able to use?

I can still create and log into new DKs on my starter account, works like it did previously locking you out of the character if you log or DC

Is that so? For whatever reason, I get the message that others reported getting, and all three of my F2P accounts were DK-enabled before.

Can anyone double check if linked starter editions can join guilds? Just tested on the Aerie Peak alliance guild and it didnt work, but I would like to get confirmation on it.

u have to go p2p join guild and then go veteran and u stay in guild

Moon Guard is now the 55 DK capital of Azeroth. It's probably a good idea to make a few DKs on MG just in case they close this loop hole too. For vet accounts, you can probably make, but not log into, DKs anywhere when you get game time, then use them when you don't.

Some time ago I left a quick post on what I saw on 6.1 PTR. There's one note that's changed that I want to correct:
Vandiir said:
Another observation with heirlooms from the heirloom tab: one can transmog the non-guild BoAs at 1 gold per item, though if you attempt to transmog a guild boa (helm, cloak, and leggings), the transmog price jumps to 30+ gold (all at level 20). This is not the case though if one attempts to mog a non-BoA helm/leg/cloak with their BoA counterparts (like transmog this to have this mog).
Red text isn't valid on live. All mog costs at 20 remain at 1g.

Re: 6.1 Veteran and F2P Information

Agi mail looms aren't showing for my enh shammy nor my hunter to pick it, did anyone else notice it?

Same. No agi mail looms showing on loom tab.
As Aradiel mentioned, DK glitch minimally operative. Can create DK on moonglade but not on Aerie Peak. I did not test other realms but assume can't create there either.

As Aradiel mentioned, DK glitch minimally operative. Can create DK on moonglade but not on Aerie Peak. I did not test other realms but assume can't create there either.

Just set the drop down menu to classes -> all classes and all looms are shown.

Agi mail looms aren't showing for my enh shammy nor my hunter to pick it, did anyone else notice it?
Likely a bug, but that's as fixable as not finding certain stuff vendors are supposed to sell.

Top-left of the heirloom window, there's a scroll that allows you to switch from hunter/spec to another spec or class. Switch that to "All classes" to see all the heirlooms in your tab. I've confirmed agi-loom BoAs (and all others) are there.

[Edit] Exactly what Tyramissoux said above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's bizarre. I didn't bother testing any other realms, but im sure ill end up with the same results. At least we can make them still, i guess
Have confirmed on my account that I can create another DK on moonguard and then still not able to create DK on any other realm.

Was behind the curve on loom tab. thanks all for help!

well the shitty thing is you have to reactivate your sub to get all your heirlooms unless all your heirlooms were on toons under level 20.

Cant access guild bank even if you are GM on a bank alt

Users who are viewing this thread