6.1 Character Profiles

Considering Strength and Bonus Armor now give identical stats, you will want to stack BA over Strength everywhere you can. The best combination of BA set bonuses for DPS Warriors are as follows:
Deathbone Guardian (3/5) - (Deathbone Gauntlets, Deathbone Legguards, Deathbone Chestplate)
The Postmaster (2/5) - (The Postmaster's Seal, The Postmaster's Treads)
Imperial Plate (2/7) - (Imperial Plate Belt, Imperial Plate Shoulders)

The set bonus alone gives 200 BA, the equivalent of 200 Strength. Deathbone Guardian is grandfathered, so for those slots you'd just want something with a lot of Strength.

I think he said he was gearing for fury. BA doesn't give AP for a fury warrior.

I think he said he was gearing for fury. BA doesn't give AP for a fury warrior.
Oops, totally forgot.

Unless STR gives 2AP for Fury though, Prot will out DPS both Arms and Fury by miles. :x

Considering Strength and Bonus Armor now give identical stats, you will want to stack BA over Strength everywhere you can. The best combination of BA set bonuses for DPS Warriors are as follows:
Deathbone Guardian (3/5) - (Deathbone Gauntlets, Deathbone Legguards, Deathbone Chestplate)
The Postmaster (2/5) - (The Postmaster's Seal, The Postmaster's Treads)
Imperial Plate (2/7) - (Imperial Plate Belt, Imperial Plate Shoulders)

The set bonus alone gives 200 BA, the equivalent of 200 Strength. Deathbone Guardian is grandfathered, so for those slots you'd just want something with a lot of Strength.

As I understood it, Bonus Armor was only AP to a Protection Warrior. Has that been changed?

Users who are viewing this thread