US 59 daily war games on US- Horde vs Ally

Added
[doublepost=1555166827,1555108206][/doublepost]come down ppl growing everyday ! great games ! dont miss out !

I did not get the request wondering if u could possibly send another want to war game so bad put so much time in to gearing lmao

I did not get the request wondering if u could possibly send another want to war game so bad put so much time in to gearing lmao
I added that btag might be wrong on ur end...if i was u just join the community and people will send you details...if u have further questions go 27inchpounder stream and ask for info...as i am currently unavailable..he will help u

Newbie in the 59 bracket. Very close to finishing my twink warlock. btag Matt#12503

We can duo destro together for old times sake :) other specs feel terrible. Or I can heal you for a change. Shaman is mostly done.

We can duo destro together for old times sake :) other specs feel terrible. Or I can heal you for a change. Shaman is mostly done.
making a demo and im gonna show u guys it viable ;)

Bump for nutty games, really enjoying this bracket and wargame community <3!

I started running wargame with this group and it has been a blast. The community is so much better than 19's.

--Cupa
I AGREE thanks for joining :p

Bump for more hype wargames. Every night since patch this community has rocked wargames, starting at 10v10s wsg and then pushing on up to 11-15 man games. Would love to get some more healers on horde side, as well as people that can multiclass or multifaction, in order to make forming team comps and balancing teams for better and more competitive games even easier! The community is growing day by day, and in theory we could get to an activity level where we have two separate 10v10 wargames going on at the same time! 59 wargames are one of the few consistent places where you can get competitive pops on a daily basis, for a couple of hours a day. We usually form around 10-11 pm est or so, and run to 2 or 3 am. If you have any questions ask here, and I or someone else will likely reply. Also join https://discord.gg/PN7PUhg for the main wargame discord, and you will be tagged whenever alliance and horde teams start forming up.
Thanks for your time and see you in the games <3!

Users who are viewing this thread