50 Twink Gearing Guides! Ready for Mop!

If you guys haven't looked, the gear guide for haste build for rsham is up.

Con: 19 less int than a normal mp5 build as well as a lot less spi.
Con: You need the sha'tar trinket and major rej pot recipe as well as the consumable.

Pro: your heals will be godly and as long as u have the potion, mana won't be an issue.

If I want to change between feral and guardian what second proffesion after engineering is best to go then, minning/skinning or herbalism I suppose? but which one? I don't have time and ressources to switch and lvl up to 375 between minning and skinning all the time unfortunately that is why I ask. I am 375 on skinning at the moment and 315 on minning, and my dilemma is which one I should replace with engineering.

I hope somebody can help me take a decision soon^^

Skinning: helps both guardian and feral. Feral to make more dps and guardian to generate more rage = savage defense up more often. 20crit rating is like 1,8% crit at 50 i think.

Minning: 300hp ish. better for guardian than for feral. hp always useful, when feral drags aggro or looses hp quickl from aoe debuff or something.

herbalism: also gives guardian a little more rage for its duration and threat I think. And more dps for ferals sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I want to change between feral and guardian what second proffesion after engineering is best to go then, minning/skinning or herbalism I suppose? but which one? I don't have time and ressources to switch and lvl up to 375 between minning and skinning all the time unfortunately that is why I ask. I am 375 on skinning at the moment and 315 on minning, and my dilemma is which one I should replace with engineering.

I hope somebody can help me take a decision soon^^

Skinning: helps both guardian and feral. Feral to make more dps and guardian to generate more rage = savage defense up more often. 20crit rating is like 1,8% crit at 50 i think.

Minning: 300hp ish. better for guardian than for feral. hp always useful, when feral drags aggro or looses hp quickl from aoe debuff or something.

herbalism: also gives guardian a little more rage for its duration and threat I think. And more dps for ferals sometimes.

Take Alchemy.

Alchemy will still provide a major health bonus from elixirs/consumables from mixology when you are in guardian. And when you are in feral, it works the same way :)

Been playing monk for a while now, and got some improvements for the chardev, will post a wowprofile as soon as profiler is up and running again after maintenance :)

one of them is:
WW:
Gloves; Arachnid Gloves of the Tiger (12 hit, 20agi, 8sta 8 crit and 11 nature resi) instead of Scorpashi Gloves

btw. Edwaardo, if you are planning on redoing all the chardevs in wowprofiler, and need help send me a PM :)

aint got the money or mats for it without any herber or high lvl on alliance.

awe that sucks! well you can always level up a DK to farm up the mats u need(that's what i did)

other than that, idk what to tell ya man. Alchemy is the way to go :p

I would go skinning. Crit is great and you really get 30 rating in bear form.

You sure about 30crit rating in bear?? Because tooltip says only from armor! :(

I were almost sure to go mining instead of skinning now though but if bear form works on the gathering proffesion (as I dont think it does as it only talks about stats from armor) i will rethink it. Because bear increases crit rating by 50% and stamina only by 20%.

So IF it works, which i dont think. it is 360 hp against 30 crit rating (2,64% crit) . 20 crit rating is 1,76% crit.

and about alchemy I am a bit sceptical before I saw the mats on mixology and elixirs/flasks all together and in comparison etc.

Yeah it is only items, but it's more useful than stamina to a feral. Aoe kills our melee dps like 90% of the time, and 360 health isn't going to change that. Alchemy is probably the best route though, but it's pretty close.

it's more useful than stamina to a feral. Aoe kills our melee dps like 90% of the time

So as I understand it 300 hp is also useful for feral.

I think I will go with minning then. I am still not convinced about your alchemy BiS claim without any data. How does alchemy provide a feral e.g. with more than 300 effective health? There is better trinkets for feral than the alchemists stone. And beside that feral already got decent self-heals.

I'd use the mongoose elixir or the 18 stam elixir with the fortitude elixir as a guardian druid.

Got a question, im unable to find Edgemaster's Handguards for a reasonable amount of gold (5500g seems exessive to me, and i dont have it), what is the required amount of expertise for an arms warrior? and how inportant is it? There are very few options out there that increase my experise without seriously gimping my ap.

Any tips?

Edgemaster's are BiS. Keep looking amigo!

I've picked up one for 300g and one for 110g.

Personally I would not pay over 500g.

Got a question, im unable to find Edgemaster's Handguards for a reasonable amount of gold (5500g seems exessive to me, and i dont have it), what is the required amount of expertise for an arms warrior? and how inportant is it? There are very few options out there that increase my experise without seriously gimping my ap.

Any tips?

Exp is good, but wont u cap on it. Edgemaster is the way to go. Check out my warrior's gear. 100% BiS other than the BoE Leggings

wait it doesnt say the stats etc on wowprofiler :(?

What stats? All your stats are shown beneath the gearing window.

Also, if you have horde main, I can help you transfer gold/mats to ally through BB AH, though you would ofc loose a little money if you just want gold transferred.

What stats? All your stats are shown beneath the gearing window.

Also, if you have horde main, I can help you transfer gold/mats to ally through BB AH, though you would ofc loose a little money if you just want gold transferred.

Actually they just updated the profiler to be a wishlist feature without stats. As the stats where not accurate at all and didn't get updates

none are currently working correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread