5.4 Enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5.4 Enchants Shortcut

Only the Flintlocke's is hunter specific. Any others that I know of can be applied via any class main at varying levels.

Only the Flintlocke's is hunter specific. Any others that I know of can be applied via any class main at varying levels.

Is flintlockes out performing by large margin? If so ill give blizzard more Monet xfering old abandoned 80 hunter over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enchant Gloves - Major strength has wrong tooltip (somebody forgot to remove "Requires a level 35 or higher item." since it can be applied to any item) and scales to +11str at lvl24.

On my 29 Rdruid, I noticed that my "grandfathered" 6 stats to chest enchant scales down to a smaller number. Maybe it's like this for all of the other "grandfathered" enchants?

On my 29 Rdruid, I noticed that my "grandfathered" 6 stats to chest enchant scales down to a smaller number. Maybe it's like this for all of the other "grandfathered" enchants?

Same for my +12agi on my Parachute Cloak. If I unequip it I lose 20agi (8 from item and 12 from enchant) thus it's still giving me old stats. Maybe it scales with ilvl only instead of char lvl.

source: Sfritz @ Laughing Skull

Same for my +12agi on my Parachute Cloak. If I unequip it I lose 20agi (8 from item and 12 from enchant) thus it's still giving me old stats. Maybe it scales with ilvl only instead of char lvl.

source: Sfritz @ Laughing Skull

Aye, that's what I was thinking.

Although Sunfire/Soulfrost are showing up as their default on the weapon, they are indeed scaling down to 38/40 respectively within your SP stats and the enchant tooltip itself.

Why is Glorious Tyranny on the Ranged category?

Has anyone put a leg armor on boe legs? I went to add a scorched kit and said it will bind the legs.

Has anyone put a leg armor on boe legs? I went to add a scorched kit and said it will bind the legs.

yes it will souldbind BOE leggings....BOA leggings are a loophole because no matter what the enchant says, BOA's can't be soulbounded.

not sure if the old exploit that was used in WOTLK still works on BOE's that once the item was broken to 0 durability after it was enchanted can still be mailed to alt, then the alt equips it, repairs it, then logs out and back in causing the enchant to reappear.

this method was used to put level WOTLK leg armors that had the soulbinding effect. there were no BOA leggings at the time.

yes it will souldbind BOE leggings....BOA leggings are a loophole because no matter what the enchant says, BOA's can't be soulbounded.

not sure if the old exploit that was used in WOTLK still works on BOE's that once the item was broken to 0 durability after it was enchanted can still be mailed to alt, then the alt equips it, repairs it, then logs out and back in causing the enchant to reappear.

this method was used to put level WOTLK leg armors that had the soulbinding effect. there were no BOA leggings at the time.

Thanks. The tooltip doesn't say it will bind a item. The "must be in inventory" means it will be come soulbound.

Okay so mending x2 on a sub rogue is insane... it's healing for 150-250 or so per heal.... it procs off dots (hemo multiple targets, pop recup and laugh while you're unkillable)

Oooh I had to make some of them last night for Enchanting levelling.. Might as well slap them on my resi daggers for a nice FC set :)

This is a copy of the original thread found here. For further discussion, visit that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread