40s in shadowlands(US)

I also have an entire server of old 70 twinks, that are now level 27
If you happened to have any of your lvl27 plates wearing toons which are having the old bc gems, get them out to play.. They only need minor adjustments and they are extremely op in bg at the moment .. I am preparing 4 of my DKs now.. Before they nerf the gems, but I will stop them at lvl29

If you happened to have any of your lvl27 plates wearing toons which are having the old bc gems, get them out to play.. They only need minor adjustments and they are extremely op in bg at the moment .. I am preparing 4 of my DKs now.. Before they nerf the gems, but I will stop them at lvl29
upload_2020-11-18_13-8-2.png

I don't know about the 5str4hast gem.. But all my 5str6stam gems are intact .. If you have them you will find literally no resistance from the enemy in bg.. Unless their whole team hits you together

IMG_20201119_021915.jpg

I started playing a frost.. Above is the stats.. I want to test out unholy next on my second lvl27 dk.. All the lvl27 are just 1 xp to lvl28.. So essentially I have less than 2 levels to play on each DKs before stopping at lvl29.. They all have identical gears.. I can't imagine what a warrior can do.. Prob one or two shot everyone including all the previous ilvl50 and HOA geared players.. They are now sub 2k health.. Some even as low as 1.5 or 1.6k

Last edited:
I don't know about the 5str4hast gem.. But all my 5str6stam gems are intact .. If you have them you will find literally no resistance from the enemy in bg.. Unless their whole team hits you together

View attachment 17559
I started playing a frost.. Above is the stats.. I want to test out unholy next on my second lvl27 dk.. All the lvl27 are just 1 xp to lvl28.. So essentially I have less than 2 levels to play on each DKs before stopping at lvl29.. They all have identical gears.. I can't imagine what a warrior can do.. Prob one or two shot everyone including all the previous ilvl50 and HOA geared players.. They are now sub 2k health.. Some even as low as 1.5 or 1.6k
hot damn. I don't think I have any of those, but I'll go in and double check for sure!

Also, I guess I should ask this on the 29s thread, but are old 70 twinks (now 27) popping up to 29? or 30 for the talent? or 35 for the SoO gear?

I dont have concrete details, but 30 puts you in another PvP bracket so not likely on that. I read a couple saying they were staying 27 unless there was a hella good ability at 29 since they already have all the gear they want (BC raid stuff).

I wasnt into 70 other than running myself for the kicks, but i will say that i love the grandfathered flying speed below 30. ;)

edit- or should more honestly say, hated not having it on a new 29 i was making... and scrapped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread