4% hit baseline?

Kraud

Legend
Some people reported me they got 4% hit inside bgs, but this aint working on my warrior.Tried respecting/retalenting but still got 0% hit inside bgs.Is this a bug or wut

Some people reported me they got 4% hit inside bgs, but this aint working on my warrior.Tried respecting/retalenting but still got 0% hit inside bgs.Is this a bug or wut

I'm at 0% w/o hit in bgs aswell.

Am getting 4% bonus baseline hit inside bgs both on prot and arms war.
Suppose they give you 1% extra chance to hit per lvl u scale.

Yea I saw that post too... something about "I have 4% hit with 0 hit rating" I haven't seen that, not sure what they were talking about. One thing I will say about hit is it still seems buggy... My first BG everything hit, it was glorious. But last night I had a few misses on my mage with 6.91% hit. BGs might just be buggy, hence why they saw 4% hit one time... not sure

Anyone else having hit issues?

Well the question is what happens when you put on hit gear?

I went from 26% hit to 14% hit with no gear difference. I just died once. (This was on enh shaman in sig)

Hit rating is fixed, and then some. Spell cap is 4 hit rating. You start with 4% with 0 rating. BoA shields are there, but since other shields scale, they aren't BiS, except perhaps for horde caster/heal. The role system for BGs is flawed, and doesn't cap classes or heals. Of course heals suck now, so don't be surprised to see BGs without heals.
It's also mentioned here.

Well the question is what happens when you put on hit gear? Does this 4% stay attached or get removed? Because if it gets removed I dont see it mattering, because the 4% isnt enough to get hit capped, so you wold then have to use hit gear which would spoil the 4%. Nice no matter what if your undergeared.

It's not removed. It's added.

OYfef4T.png

1) outside bg with gear
2) inside bg without gear
3) inside bg with gear

Yea I saw that post too... something about "I have 4% hit with 0 hit rating" I haven't seen that, not sure what they were talking about. One thing I will say about hit is it still seems buggy... My first BG everything hit, it was glorious. But last night I had a few misses on my mage with 6.91% hit. BGs might just be buggy, hence why they saw 4% hit one time... not sure

Anyone else having hit issues?

I didn't have it either untill I removed all gear and put it back..it then showed up and ever since..shrug

Currently on my Warlock hit rating acts very strange.

If I equip full hit gear before accepting a bg, I'll enter with what appears like double the hit rating, putting me at 26%.

At this point I can gear swap to either full on spellpower, and even full crit gear.

I manage to receive an extra 25 hit rating, putting me at roughly 10% with absolutely no hit gear equipped.

I've even had this random 25 hit persist through multiple deaths. However, it will sometimes disappear after the second or third death, causing me to gear back to 6%.

Normally, I wouldn't suggest crit on a Warlock, but with this patch scaling most of the crit gear, combined with this "hit bug", I've been able to sit at over 17% crit. Pretty nasty as Destro!

I can provide SS if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not the case for me.From about 10 accounts tried, it only works in 1. Joining a BG with hit rating,and removing gear with it , gets my hit to 0%.
Havent checked on all the accounts, but when joining a BG, it says "Item isnt ready yet" twice (even if joining naked), while on the working one, it says nothing.

The catch is to hit stack before entering battlegrounds. Equip as much hit gear as you possess. Once you zone in, system doubles your hit rating and scales your original hit for 24, adding the value. Switch back to your normal gear at that point. It will dissipate after your first death occurs. Also works with crit and strength stacking, you can end up with immense ammounts.

Currently I am able to do this with crit rating as well.

Over 22% chance as Destro is nasty... Have had it last entire battlegrounds, but has also randomly disappeared during the first encounter of a game.

Users who are viewing this thread