4.1 BiS rogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first of all Foreman gloves aint that good anymore on rogues, because it only reduces dodge/parry chance by 2,5% ofcourse it might be just me and my personal preference but i would rather keep that extra 4 stam over expertise. Theres 2 choices from gloves either Metal working gloves or Gloves of the fang and the first one is no longer available in game, but u can still find these from ah if ur lucky, like me.

The other thing i noticed was ur boots enchant, i highly doubt u want to stick with minor movement speed even after patch cause it always helps.

Id personally drop the boa chest if you have tunic of westfall and grab the hit bracers, you will get more agi that way while still being hit capped

Cause you would lose AP that way? I guess you get more stats that way, but it would depend on what your looking to accomplish.

Silverwind Bracers and Signet of Argas

8 Agility

5 Stamina

3 Hit

Gains 2 Agility (4 AP)

or

Black Wolf Bracers and Ello's Band

6 Agility

9 Stamina

3 Hit

3 Crit

Gains 4 Stamina and 3 Crit

At any rate though, its not even a dabate that the Tunic of Westfall is now BiS again since you can get hit from the new BOA helm. Also to comment on the Foremans gloves subject, I believe Gloves of the Fang are still better. I wouldnt trade the Agility for Expertise unless I was rogue dueling.

Here is what I came up with, just my opinion though, " http://chardev.org/?profile=97299 "

You guys are kidding me what I am wearing ATM is BIS tunic of westfall is trash cause 2 topend is so inferior to 3 percent hit. Our specials aren't even a major source of dps if you use my setup you will get more dps off and instant poison procs. Hit is a major source of dps now so gettting past 10 is better because we are a dual wielding class plus our white damage do 65-70 percent of our dmg

You wanna duel me and see who is more best in slot curley? =). You dont need to wear that trash chest anymore, but you can wear it if you want.

Binds to account

Chest Leather

112 Armor

+6 Agility

+10 Stamina

+6 Hit

Vs

Tunic of Westfall

+11 Agility

+5 Stamina

But your already capped for special abilities without the chest.

Diiesel said:
You wanna duel me and see who is more best in slot curley? =). You dont need to wear that trash chest anymore, but you can wear it if you want.

Watch our RNG play out!!

Yup, cause there is no skill involved in duels. Im just saying your "BiS" is debatable. I Think one thing people always tend to forget about twinking is everyone is going to change their build depending on their playstyle and what they are actually going for. Then there is those twinks who just throw together a build based on what everyone else does, it kinda makes me sick.

Diiesel said:

Binds to account

Chest Leather

112 Armor

+6 Agility

+10 Stamina

+6 Hit

Vs

Tunic of Westfall

+11 Agility

+5 Stamina

But your already capped for special abilities without the chest.

When most of our DPS is from auto attacks, why not use more hit? It's just obvious that the extra hits would provide more dps, plus the poison procs also.

Wittyscrub said:
I don't see how 5 agility (10 ap) can be better than 5 stamina (50 health) and 6 hit (around 3%)

I agree he obviously hasn't played a rogue recently when our main source of dps is auto attacks and the bracket has so much more burst so that 50 hp is pretty big.

Diiesel said:
Yup, cause there is no skill involved in duels. Im just saying your "BiS" is debatable. I Think one thing people always tend to forget about twinking is everyone is going to change their build depending on their playstyle and what they are actually going for. Then there is those twinks who just throw together a build based on what everyone else does, it kinda makes me sick.

Of course there is skill involved, but that's not what this is about. If a better geared rogue 1v1'd a worse geared one, the worse geared one would win if had more skill, but the better geared one would win more easily if had more skill than the worse geared.

In the end it's always preference. There will always be that one kid who wants to hit a bit harder but less frequently.

Offtopic, Curley where did you get that bamf signature, that has to be something done in Photoshop or something.

It's also arguable that humans are not the best race for rogues, even though they have a racial trinket, some rogues don't need the extra 12 stamina, because they can also get 6 resil PLUS the ability PLUS your race's abilities. Imo, goblins have the best racials because their rocket hits for 185 dmg unavoidable, and when you're FCing, a big jump boost which I find extremely helpful when going from the Alliance ramp or the GY with the flag.

Diiesel, he's actually right. Tunic is not really that great, even more because as horde you wanna be hit capped against NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread