4.1 BiS rogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that was a whillleeeeee back. like Dazzie days. But back then, shadowfangs were only 1k :p

Opinion said:
In the end it's always preference. There will always be that one kid who wants to hit a bit harder but less frequently.

Offtopic, Curley where did you get that bamf signature, that has to be something done in Photoshop or something.

I dont see how I would be hitting any less requently, I would have 18 hit rating with a hit pot and have 10 more ap then before.

Haha Riv... Here is a better link for you to click... Please click me... You know you want to Riv

Edit. We gotta get Rev back man, I miss the vent nights of Twinkhealz nerding out "Omg omg, nope, your wrong, no, your bad, Gnomepower leaving vent after his Jesus rages. Bobbos endless Nig drops. Haha. To many good times man. Btw, sticky is still Asian.

rithonuwy said:
I'm bis the end, and Idk curley isn't too good on his bis rogue tbh, spent too much time gearing than playin I think. Just get like 3 sets of gear its funner

And who are you??

Diiesel said:
Haha Riv... Here is a better link for you to click... Please click me... You know you want to Riv

Edit. We gotta get Rev back man, I miss the vent nights of Twinkhealz nerding out "Omg omg, nope, your wrong, no, your bad, Gnomepower leaving vent after his Jesus rages. Bobbos endless Nig drops. Haha. To many good times man. Btw, sticky is still Asian.
Hows your son

Diiesel said:

I'd be down for that. I'm sure sticky would too.

Is this topic trying to imply that BiS is hard to obtain, figure out, or even necessary? I don't see why there's so much debate and discussion over such minor details.

Igotpizza

my previous comment was deleted, deleted for 'hijacking' an already hijacked thread. priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread