3v3 Tournament (Sign up!)

BrissPvP

Legend
How this Tournament Will Work:
This Tournament will be a Round Robin Tournament.
Round Robin means every team plays against every team

When: TBD.

Want to Submit a team? (read rules first!)
Comment Below This
Team Name:
Player 1: Player Name/Class/Spec/Server (Faction)
Player 2: Player Name/Class/Spec/Server (Faction)
Player 3: Player Name/Class/Spec/Server (Faction)

Rules
- Each Match will be Best of 3.
-In The Case of a DC, That arena match will result in a Loss.
-You Must Screenshot Each Game

Team Rules:
- Only 1 of each class
- Exceptions such as
- Warriors can have up to 3 on 1 team as long as they are different specs
- Only 1 Healer
- No Rogues

Gear Rules:
- No GF'd Items

Match Rules:
- If you are on a different Connected realms you must figure out how to Challenge the other team on your self

Reporting Matches:
- After each Match you will Email my Email the Following
-"Team Name, Score, Picture Proof"

This Tournament is meant to get some 10 Twink Activity, so there will be no prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB egg and skilling with my warrior for super stacked team

ok team 1: sponsor marblea (cutest twink world) and blime

edit: please dont decline our team even though its triple warrior... most if not all classes at 10 can beat warriors so it wont be a super OP team as is... i say multiple of 1 class is only aloud if warrior

Last edited by a moderator:

edit: please dont decline our team even though its triple warrior... most if not all classes at 10 can beat warriors so it wont be a super OP team as is... i say multiple of 1 class is only aloud if warrior

I like to have set rules, but Ill talk it over with my friend

Okay can we meet in the Middle? I will allow Triple warrior as long as you do 1 of each spec.. Arms / Fury / Prot .. I will allow mroe than 1 of each class as long as each of them are diffrent specs

Okay can we meet in the Middle? I will allow Triple warrior as long as you do 1 of each spec.. Arms / Fury / Prot .. I will allow mroe than 1 of each class as long as each of them are diffrent specs

i acually suggested the triple spec thing to sponsor so that works fine... looking forwards to the tournament

Users who are viewing this thread