3v3 Tournament (Sign up!)

is this tourny still going to happen? and why no rogues? i mean if im going to be completely honest in a 3v3 match rogue isnt the greatest class espcially if its limited to just one a simple boomie dot will kill a rogue in an arena match, but regardless i have other classes aside from a rogue. I guess real question is this going to happen?

is this tourny still going to happen? and why no rogues? i mean if im going to be completely honest in a 3v3 match rogue isnt the greatest class espcially if its limited to just one a simple boomie dot will kill a rogue in an arena match, but regardless i have other classes aside from a rogue. I guess real question is this going to happen?

A good rogue can 1v3 anyone without any problem. We've had that problem previously with Marb, even he admits that rogues are crazy in arenas :p I would love it for this event to happen, but idk if the OP still wants to host it! :p

Idk I admit rogues are bit OP but i would be willing to put money down no rogue in a wargame can 2v1 much less 3v1 with my boomie in that arena team and prob wont even be able to 1v1. In a wargame they can use swift pots which is what really make them OP without they are one dot away from wrecked as soon as they come out of stealth. But well like i said i have my boomie im more than OK with bring my boomie he pretty much BiS.

Users who are viewing this thread