@39's ... get to Nightfall asap

Pers said:
Hmm? No, I play on Nightfall too. WSG's pop in late afternoon, and at night, but that's about it. Emberstorm is waaay more active.

quite wrong... to the point that I think this person is a liar.

I think it's pretty obvious he was trolling.

Nightfall queues at their very best (at the moment) go from 12pm EST to 5am EST. "Standard" NF queues are around 3-4pm EST to 1-3am EST now. There is no BG which is "waaaaaasomemoreasyy more active."

Suggestions...

Anyone have any suggestions as to what server to go to, if i were to xferr?

I've got a Druid (healing/ Boomkin) on horde side, and am currently working on a lock horde side as well.

I would love to do some arenas with decent players..

Any guild you know of that would fulfill my needs? :)

Drophard said:
Anyone have any suggestions as to what server to go to, if i were to xferr?

I've got a Druid (healing/ Boomkin) on horde side, and am currently working on a lock horde side as well.

I would love to do some arenas with decent players..

Any guild you know of that would fulfill my needs? :)

There's a few Horde guilds on Undermine.

is 39 active on Ruin? i left my 39 paladin back on Rampage and took all the BOAs i was sharing with my 49 paladin over to Ruin. so my options are to either bring my 39 to Ruin and play there ($25, no effort). or farm badges for all that same gear again, move my 39 to Ruin to pick it up, then move it to wherever the active 39 is ($50, massive effort).

obviously i'd perfer option A. and it's not likely i'll even do option B. but i do kind of miss 39 pvp. well. besides Priests being the only ones who can cleanse. that was lame.

Adt said:
is 39 active on Ruin? i left my 39 paladin back on Rampage and took all the BOAs i was sharing with my 49 paladin over to Ruin. so my options are to either bring my 39 to Ruin and play there ($25, no effort). or farm badges for all that same gear again, move my 39 to Ruin to pick it up, then move it to wherever the active 39 is ($50, massive effort).

obviously i'd perfer option A. and it's not likely i'll even do option B. but i do kind of miss 39 pvp. well. besides Priests being the only ones who can cleanse. that was lame.

No, the only place to get constant games is on nightfall.

Nightfall is the place to be for 39 US. I might go over there next week on my 19 who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread