@39's ... get to Nightfall asap

I transferred a toon on Sunday night and spent all of Monday playing actual Warsong Gulch matches.

Go.

Timer fucked us a few times, but oh well. If you just want to play, this is the place to do it.

Beachcomber, while Nightfall might be the place to be for EU...on US servers, Emberstorm was the battlegroup chosen as the twink gathering place. Prepatch Emberstorm clearly had the most activity and skill, so it was the logical choice.

Pers said:
Beachcomber, while Nightfall might be the place to be for EU...on US servers, Emberstorm was the battlegroup chosen as the twink gathering place. Prepatch Emberstorm clearly had the most activity and skill, so it was the logical choice.

Sorry, but what are you talking about?

Nightfall is US, at the Boston datacenter.

Nightfall has been indicated as the primary hotbed of 39's activity. Reference Ishh's recent post.

Emberstorm has nowhere near the activity level, so I must assume your post is an attempt at humor. :p

Hmm? No, I play on Nightfall too. WSG's pop in late afternoon, and at night, but that's about it. Emberstorm is waaay more active.

Pers said:
Hmm? No, I play on Nightfall too. WSG's pop in late afternoon, and at night, but that's about it. Emberstorm is waaay more active.

Your own battlegroup forums show the truth...

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> @ 39s

People waiting and no games popping. People transferring or quitting.

Trust me, I would love it if Whirlwind survived this latest trend but I wouldn't tell people to transfer here if there's really no activity for their bracket.

bad attempt at bringing players anywhere besides NF is bad

Pers said:

No there isn't. I also play Emberstorm, don't try and act like we get consistent games throughout the day. There have been maybe 2 or 3 nights since 3.2 where we get queues all night, thats it. If you are a player of any worth on Emberstorm then I know your twink... Name?

edit: This is Savagery btw.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=19595102668&sid=1&pageNo=5

we see pers trolllllling the forrrrums, yea he hope we dont catch him trollllling, catch him trolllling, yeah catch him trollling.

Orcishbrutality said:
No there isn't. I also play Emberstorm, don't try and act like we get consistent games throughout the day. There have been maybe 2 or 3 nights since 3.2 where we get queues all night, thats it. If you are a player of any worth on Emberstorm then I know your twink... Name?

edit: This is Savagery btw.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> @ 39s

And if you are before Savagery's time. I was in Emberstorm when the BG was created. If you were worth your weight in an Bg over any amount of time, I guarantee i know your name.

(Poster is my twinks name)

Megadeth said:
And if you are before Savagery's time. I was in Emberstorm when the BG was created. If you were worth your weight in an Bg over any amount of time, I guarantee i know your name.

(Poster is my twinks name)

Crusader was originally Emberstorm, it was just Savagery that used to play Nightfall.

Yea, Nightfall dodged us too...but luckily a few brave people from Reckoning showed up. Unfortunately for them, they didn't put up much of a fight :/

Pers said:
they didn't put up much of a fight :/

ya we usually provide hoofjobs and battlestandard dancing rather than fights

at least NF attended ari's tea party!

Users who are viewing this thread