39 Wedensday - 23/9/2015 [POLL]

Which battleground(s) would you prefer quing for?

• Total voters
We could try que up on Saturday and Sundays and see how it turns out.

Also for next 'secondary' map poll we probably should take out the ctf maps from the vote lol.

Yes, i thought this wednesday was yo try out the node/SSM maps, whould have been good know alot players that really want to

Well to be honest I did not expect people to vote on WSG only when they had the chance to vote for new maps, but next wedensday ill leave the CTF maps out and we see what happens then.

Well to be honest I did not expect people to vote on WSG only when they had the chance to vote for new maps, but next wedensday ill leave the CTF maps out and we see what happens then.

Okey sounds okey i guess even tho i have no idea why WSG only even was a choice and why so many people want WSG

The Battle for Ratchet - WPvP, go!

lol

Idc what map tbh, i just want to see big Chaos Bolts, and pref 2 at a time ^^

Just to sum things up so there won't be any confusion.

Wsg specific que at 8 PM?

Yes WSG Specific 8 PM (20.00)

and next poll which will be on sunday we will leave out WSG/TP. Another idea could be leave only WSG out so we will get to try everything eventually?

It would be plain stupid to leave out maps people choose for, if thats what they want just let them play that. If you leave them out they just might not be bothered to even come and play 39s :)) IMO LETS PUSH AV POP

Got my druid ready for tonight! Cya all then.

derp.

seems like games died out early once again, kind of sad to see activity go down this fast but I guess it might be because of weekday? not entirely sure as I used the same excuse last saturday mmm.. though trying to have scheduled bg nights at the same time 70s are pushing for bgs pops and 19s as well doesn't help. another thing that might put people off queing is when players like devm ruin the experience for the entire opposite team, at least I for one will probably start afking games from now on if i see his name in bgs.

Users who are viewing this thread