39 Wedensday - 23/9/2015 [POLL]

Which battleground(s) would you prefer quing for?

• Total voters

Shamatix

EU Wedensday 23/9/2015 - 20.00

Queues ended quite early this saturday and personally I think we lacked a bit of alliance players,
there could have been loads of reasons for this, but lets hope more people show up on this wedensday.
Above you will be able to vote on which battlegrounds we will be quing for I kept wsg and TP in the vote
on purpose, because perhaps people would like to que WSG/SSM so they are sure we atleast get one "viable/fun" bg.
However you cannot vote for WSG/TP together as that's what we are currently playing every saturday
As always let us know if there is anything you want changed or could be done differently for the future.

Best regards Shamatix

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be best to make this wednesday only the objective node or SSM maps, making it one CTF and one node/SSM map wouldnt be to nice for the people who only has fc gear on that char. I could be wrong but making it only node/BfG might be better

Also it would be cool to try the things that we havent tryed since we had 3 days of CTF only

I think it would be best to make this wednesday only the objective node or SSM maps, making it one CTF and one node/SSM map wouldnt be to nice for the people who only has fc gear on that char. I could be wrong but making it only node/BfG might be better

Also it would be cool to try the things that we havent tryed since we had 3 days of CTF only

I agree, I didnt think of the FC situation that way, I just know we have 3 FCs in our guild that has nothing but FC chars so I left it in the vote, personally I am afraid of BfG, so I ended up voting TP / SSM, but if multiple people feel like leaving out WSG / TP it could be concidered, however I noticed 2 people have already voted WSG only. But hopefully we will be able to see what people think about the poll / how it can be changed in the comments below.

Gilneas or mines pls.

alterac valley

I think it would be good if we played 2-3+ days a week instead of 1 and then there would be more interest in people to that the pvp bracket

EU Wedensday 23/9/2015 - 20.00

Queues ended quite early this saturday and personally I think we lacked a bit of alliance players,
there could have been loads of reasons for this, but lets hope more people show up on this wedensday.
Above you will be able to vote on which battlegrounds we will be quing for I kept wsg and TP in the vote
on purpose, because perhaps people would like to que WSG/SSM so they are sure we atleast get one "viable/fun" bg.
However you cannot vote for WSG/TP together as that's what we are currently playing every saturday
As always let us know if there is anything you want changed or could be done differently for the future.

Best regards Shamatix

saturdays is a really bad day to organize games on in my opninion, you will always have ppl changing plans, gettin booty calls etc, so even if they sign up 2 hrs b4 games are supposed to happen u rly cant be 100% that they gonna show up.. sundays way better, hangovers keep tinks indoors yo! ^^

saturdays is a really bad day to organize games on in my opninion, you will always have ppl changing plans, gettin booty calls etc, so even if they sign up 2 hrs b4 games are supposed to happen u rly cant be 100% that they gonna show up.. sundays way better, hangovers keep tinks indoors yo! ^^

I totally agree, which is why I voted sunday in the first place, people however just seemed to want saturday more than sunday in general =/ For me the perfect days would have been sunday / wedensday, as you kinda are always sure people are home sunday, after being drunk friday/saturday or other plans, not that many people goes out on sundays.

I totally agree, which is why I voted sunday in the first place, people however just seemed to want saturday more than sunday in general =/ For me the perfect days would have been sunday / wedensday, as you kinda are always sure people are home sunday, after being drunk friday/saturday or other plans, not that many people goes out on sundays.

yea 'xactly.. I dont think I'll ever be able to make the saturday games unless im sick or something.. : (

For some people sundays dont work, for some saturday wont work, the votes said saturday was best

Sunday has always been the best day for twinks as far as I can think of due to obvious reasons.
I doubt that has changed, no matter what the poll says.

For some people sundays dont work, for some saturday wont work, the votes said saturday was best

thats just the thing about saturday plans tho, they are highly prone to change, and can change mid-game etc. Unstable attendance, I'd call it at best.

We could try que up on Saturday and Sundays and see how it turns out.

Also for next 'secondary' map poll we probably should take out the ctf maps from the vote lol.

Users who are viewing this thread