39 Twink Private Server

Drøød said:
When I try to connect, right after Connect I get to the realm page, I click the 39 realm and it gets Connected again. and over and over and over. Any Tips? Client-side or Orcgasm-side?

Drøød

Same here, couln't get on the server the whole day.

Guys look:

The server just randomly crashes sometimes. We dont know why, but it just does. Orc is using a "restarter" that detects when it closes and opens it up again. The problem is, sometimes a "send error report" box comes up, you know what im talking about right? Well. That causes the server not to work but it doesnt close it, causing the restarter to think everything is fine.

Quelfep said:
Guys look:

The server just randomly crashes sometimes. We dont know why, but it just does. Orc is using a "restarter" that detects when it closes and opens it up again. The problem is, sometimes a "send error report" box comes up, you know what im talking about right? Well. That causes the server not to work but it doesnt close it, causing the restarter to think everything is fine.

People aren't complaining, we really appreciate the work you are all putting into this, they are just letting you know that they can't get on: we can't tell if you know or not so by posting we can keep u updated...

It's not trying and be derogative / complaining: it's just to inform.

Stunted said:
People aren't complaining, we really appreciate the work you are all putting into this, they are just letting you know that they can't get on: we can't tell if you know or not so by posting we can keep u updated...

It's not trying and be derogative / complaining: it's just to inform.

Fixed Every Man for Himself, Shadowmeld, and Vanish (even though that didn't need to be fixed)

Or at least I think I did... haven't tested it yet.

Quelfep said:
:(

all i did was block their hax

the only problem i had was this, it was only myself and one other guy there and we were both just dicking around and had both already done the whole thing up until that part. the only reason we were using the short cut was because of the part where if u missed the tiny block you would die (about 10-15 min runback if a gm didnt see you ask for a rez). we were using it to avoid that and as i said we had both completed it up to that point anyways

we had both got within a few jumps of the final platform eventually, myself when it was chairs and him closer than me when it was platforms

not that big a deal either way i was just a little annoyed

angrybum said:
the only problem i had was this, it was only myself and one other guy there and we were both just dicking around and had both already done the whole thing up until that part. the only reason we were using the short cut was because of the part where if u missed the tiny block you would die (about 10-15 min runback if a gm didnt see you ask for a rez). we were using it to avoid that and as i said we had both completed it up to that point anyways

we had both got within a few jumps of the final platform eventually, myself when it was chairs and him closer than me when it was platforms

not that big a deal either way i was just a little annoyed

Ok ill fix that

EDIT: Fixed. You no longer die if you fail to land on the small tile

is everything up and running? im getting the Connect to the Realmlist bug again =[

Edit: nevermind i answered for myself =P

Indes said:
What you have to do (when server is up) is go into you're world of warcraft folder, first thing you do is delete a folder called "Cache" - then open the data folder and then the enGB (prolly usGB for you!) there you will find a file called "realmlist", open with notepad and replace "set realmlist eu.worldofwarcraft.com" with "set realmlist itwink.servegame.org"

;)

thank you! i am going to try this right away!

Omg.... this sounds to good to be true :D

And if it is true, it's god damn anoying that i'm sweden without WoW!! :S

Hi,

I tried to create a user/pword at your link and I got

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 19

FAIL, try again

Any ideas?

Thanks

OMG

Omghax said:
Hi,

I tried to create a user/pword at your link and I got

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\runner.php on line 19

FAIL, try again

Any ideas?

Thanks

OMG

The SQL isn't running

Wait guys :p I just made my account, but how the heck do i change my realmlist? Been seeping through all my wow files and i have NO idea, i did just sskip the last like 12 pages of this stuff, but gah..HELP.

Ignore me, i found out how to ddo it :) Trying it now, thanks <3

Triple edit :|

Questions: Is everyone getting these random dc's? and when you log back in it shows the server bein down? and rogues can't apply poisons in stealth, well, it broke mine. and for somereason i'll stay in combat for like 15 seconds :(

and Faerie fire debuffed for 5 mins :|

Users who are viewing this thread