39 Twink Private Server

What is the private server currently being hosted on? It seems like an old laptop with the insane amount of lag I'm getting at the moment :p 4k+!

-X

Xailter said:
What is the private server currently being hosted on? It seems like an old laptop with the insane amount of lag I'm getting at the moment :p 4k+!

-X

How did you know?:rolleyes:

NAUW.. we were fighting big boss and now im dc'd

dhans said:
your stairway game is evil

=D, i got my green portal along with my ogre, and spectral tiger, and yes what the person above me said

Castrophy said:
Honostly you guys should pitch in and host it on a cheap server. It is really getting out of hand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

___________________________________________________---

Orcgasm said:
How did you know?:rolleyes:

I was just taking a wild stab in the dark, but that does then explain all the d/c's and lag :p I'd be more than happy to pitch in a few dollars/pounds for the server costs, it's not like I'm paying for an active WoW account or anything :) Set up a paypal donate button?

-X

few things i noticed on my shaman

Call of the Elements

Instant

Simultaneously places up to 4 totems specified in the Totem Bar.

wasnt trainable

and

Flametongue Weapon Rank 4

8% of base mana

Instant cast

Requires Melee Weapon

Imbue the Shaman's weapon with fire, increasing total spell damage by 26. Each hit causes 14.857143 to 45.76 additional Fire damage, based on the speed of the weapon. Slower weapons cause more fire damage per swing. Lasts 30 minutes.

and

Flametongue Totem Rank 2

14% of base mana

Instant cast

Tools:

Fire Totem

Summons a Flametongue Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster. Party and raid members within 30 yards of the totem have their spell damage and healing increased by up to 37. Lasts 5 min..

werent granting spell dmg

also there needs to be an easy way to get back to that jump thing i wanna try that again later, was only there a few mins before the guy won

Xailter said:
I was just taking a wild stab in the dark, but that does then explain all the d/c's and lag :p I'd be more than happy to pitch in a few dollars/pounds for the server costs, it's not like I'm paying for an active WoW account or anything :) Set up a paypal donate button?

-X

Doing it right now, thank you so much :)

What's the info, and where can i make an account? I'm ready to play. =D

Edit- I'll donate 10-15$, if that'd help any.

Donation Info on the Status Thread.

Pwnenobrian said:
Server looks good except for the inconsistent uptime. Fix that and it looks solid <33

Thats where the donations come in <3

Users who are viewing this thread