39 Twink Private Server

Powerglove said:
spend $0 to play against anyone from this site on a perfectly geared 39 in a better balanced game or spend $25 to transfer and play with less people

hmmm

Thank god for this yea ;)

Can actually get games going :>

GOGO TWINKY, pm'd, i'm here if you need me

Okay, the server is still Hamachi atm. We plan on setting up the host and new realmlist info so it doesn't have to be Hamachi today, if it all works out.

i dont mind Hamachi tbh, its easy to use and i use it to fix lan :> So Hamachi doesn't hurt

Lots of people complain a lot about it though and its easier to just get a host then change the realmlist to non-hamachi. It's Twinky's call, I want people to just start on hamachi :p

Powerglove said:
All boa items

Weapons

[ite]Bow of Searing Arrows[/item]

[ite]Dazzling Longsword[/item]

[ite]Staff of Jordan[/item]

[ite]WSG Staff[/item][/item]

[ite]WSG Swords[/item]

[ite]WSG Daggers[/item]

[ite]WSG Bows[/item]

[ite]Mallet of Zul'Farrak[/item]

[ite]Black Menace[/item]

[ite]Coldrage Dagger[/item]

[ite]Bonebiter[/item]

[ite]Hand of Righteousness[/item]

[ite]Mograine's Might[/item]

[ite]Pendulum of Doom[/item]

[ite]Sword of Omen[/item]

[ite]Sword of Serenity[/item]

[ite]Vanquisher's Sword

[ite]Nordic Longshank[/item]

[ite]Shadowforge Bushmaster[/item]

[ite]Ironshod Bludgeon[/item]

[ite]Jaina's Firestarter[/item]

[ite]Stonevault Bonebreaker[/item]

[ite]The Silencer[/item]

[ite]Baelog's Shortbow[/item]

[ite]Ginn-su Sword[/item]

[ite]Glutton's Cleaver[/item]

[ite]Lady Falther'ess' Finger[/item]

[ite]Monolithic Bow[/item]

[ite]Speedsteel Rapier[/item]

[ite]Obsidian Cleaver[/item]

[ite]Plaguerot Spring[/item]

[ite]Shovelphlange's Mining Axe[/item]

[ite]The Pacifier[/item]

[ite]Sacrificial Kris[/item] of the Monkey/Power/Stamina

[ite]Umbral Crystal[/item]

[ite]Prophetic Cane[/item]

[ite]Orb of Lorica[/item]

Shields

Aegis of the Scarlet Commander

The Green Tower

Steadfast Buckler of Healing

Captain's Bucklet of Blocking

Necklaces

[ite]Pulsating Crystalline Shard[/item]

[ite]WSG necklace[/item]

[ite]Medal of Courage[/item]

[ite]Dragon's Blood Necklace[/item]

[ite]Necklace of Calisea[/item]

[ite]Gazlowe's Charm[/item]

[ite]Glowing Eye of Mordresh[/item]

[ite]Darkmoon Necklace[/item]

[ite]Darkmoon Pendant[/item]

Rings

[ite]Underworld Band[/item]

[ite]Assault Band[/item]

[ite]Aquamarine Signet[/item] of the _____

[ite]WSG Caster ring[/item]

[ite]WSG Melee ring[/item]

[ite]Truesilver Commander's Ring[/item]

[ite]Dragonclaw Ring[/item]

[ite]Golden Ring of Power[/item]

[ite]Deadman's Hand[/item]

Cloaks

[ite]Corpseshroud[/item]

[ite]Wing of the Whelpling[/item]

[ite]WSG Cloak[/item]

[ite]Battlehard Cape[/item]

[ite]Scorpashi Cape[/item]

[ite]Cabalist Cloak[/item] of the Monkey

[ite]Silky Spider Cape[/item]

[ite]Mantle of Lady Falther'ess[/item]

[ite]Icy Cloak[/item]

[ite]Energy Cloak[/item]

[ite]Wing of the Whelpling[/item]

Cloth

[ite]Rainstrider Leggings[/item]

[ite]Encarmine Boots[/item]

[ite]Miner's Hat of the Deep[/item]

[ite]Robes of the Lich[/item]

[ite]Whitemane's Chapeau[/item]

[ite]Green Lens[/item] of ____ (for God's sake, pls no stat lenses)

[ite]AB Boots[/item]

[ite]AB belt[/item]

[ite]Deathmage Sash[/item]

[ite]Death's Head Vestment[/item]

[ite]Revelosh's Gloves[/item] of ____

[ite]Robe of the Magi[/item]

[ite]Wingborne Boots[/item]

[ite]Mantle of Doan[/item]

Leather

[ite]Scorpashi Wristbands[/item]

[ite]Basilisk Hide Pants[/item]

[ite]Bonefingers[/item]

[ite]AB Belt[/item]

[ite]AB Boots[/item]

[ite]Gloves of Holy Might[/item]

[ite]Revelosh's Spaulders[/item] of _____

[ite]Ogron's Sash[/item]

[ite]Warden's Wraps[/item]

[ite]Comfortable Leather Hat[/item]

[ite]Shadowskin Gloves[/item]

[ite]Worn Running Boots[/item]

[ite]Quillward Harness[/item]

[ite]Warchief Kilt[/item]

[ite]Expert Goldminer's Helmet[/item]

[ite]Gem-Studded Leather Belt[/item]

[ite]Adventurer's Pith Helmet[/item]

Mail

[ite]Helm of Exile[/item]

[ite]Ironheel Boots[/item]

[ite]Golden Scale Boots[/item]

[ite]Icemail Jerkin[/item]

[ite]Deathchill Armor[/item]

[ite]Gauntlets of Divinity[/item]

[ite]Scarlet Leggings[/item]

[ite]Blood-Tinged armor[/item]

[ite]Boar Champion's Belt[/item]

[ite]Raging Berserker's Helm[/item]

[ite]Turtle Scale Breastplate[/item]

[ite]Revelosh's Armguards[/item] of ____

[ite]Firemane Leggings[/item]

[ite]Legguards of the Vault[/item]

Trinkets

2 minute pvp trinkets (pleeeeeease)

Arena Grand Master

Tidal Charm

Golden Hare

Black Pearl Panther

Nifty Stopwatch

Mark of the Chosen

Smott's Compass

Philosopher's Stone

AB Trinket

WSG Trinket

Enchants

Weapon

Savagery

Mongoose

Crusader

35 agi

40 sp

30 sp

Steel Weapon Chain

20 agi

20 str

15 agi

30 int

Felsteel Shield Spike

Shield - 18 stam

Shield - 12 resil

Shield - 12 int

Cloaks

120 armor

20 spell pen

12 agi

12 dodge

resist enchants

Chest

4 stats

6 stats

100 hp

150 hp

12 resil

150 mana

Bracer

12 stam

12 str

24 ap

12 int

4 stats

15 spell power

12 defense

8 mp5

Gloves

15 str

26 ap

10 crit

15 hit

20 spell power

Boots

Surefooted

12 stam

12 agi

Boar's Speed

Cat's Swiftness

Vitality

lmk if i left something out

edit: broke all the item links cause there were massive error messages

You, my good sir, are Jesus.

BoAs are bugged, I may be able to fix them but I'm not sure what is causing the problem.

Would it be easier to separate vendors based on item/weapon class (eg. Swords vendor, Plate, Mail, Axe vendor, etc.) Or by slot (Weapons, Chest, Gloves, etc.)

We can do either.

Edit: Need feedback about librams. Not really gamechanging IMHO, in fact it was kind of dumb to remove them in the first place. Its up to you guys pretty much.

Orcgasm said:
You, my good sir, are Jesus.

BoAs are bugged, I may be able to fix them but I'm not sure what is causing the problem.

Would it be easier to separate vendors based on item/weapon class (eg. Swords vendor, Plate, Mail, Axe vendor, etc.) Or by slot (Weapons, Chest, Gloves, etc.)

We can do either.

Edit: Need feedback about librams. Not really gamechanging IMHO, in fact it was kind of dumb to remove them in the first place. Its up to you guys pretty much.

I think librams and leg armor added more of a feeling of customization to twinks. as it stands, there's pretty much just best in slot gear and not a lot of variability in gearing up a twink. it'd be cool if they were in the game because it would bring warriors up to par with other classes in arena and give people a choice of whether to stack more stam or more ap/sp/etc, but like you said, it's not really that game breaking. I DO think arenas were a bit more balanced when people could get to ~3k hp though. The only thing that trivialized mana efficiency in arenas was 450 professions where you ran yourself oom trying to kill someone just to have them pop a 2k self hot.

It would definitely be easier to set up vendors by armor type like they do on the tournament realms. This way you dont have to go around buying 1 item from every single vendor.

edit: if you cant get boas to work, i think putting librams/leg armor back in might be a good idea

double edit: forgot whirling steel axes on the weapon list

Powerglove said:
I think librams and leg armor added more of a feeling of customization to twinks. as it stands, there's pretty much just best in slot gear and not a lot of variability in gearing up a twink. it'd be cool if they were in the game because it would bring warriors up to par with other classes in arena and give people a choice of whether to stack more stam or more ap/sp/etc, but like you said, it's not really that game breaking. I DO think arenas were a bit more balanced when people could get to ~3k hp though. The only thing that trivialized mana efficiency in arenas was 450 professions where you ran yourself oom trying to kill someone just to have them pop a 2k self hot.

It would definitely be easier to set up vendors by armor type like they do on the tournament realms. This way you dont have to go around buying 1 item from every single vendor.

edit: if you cant get boas to work, i think putting librams/leg armor back in might be a good idea

double edit: forgot whirling steel axes on the weapon list

Ok, update, there will be Librams as of now, we will see how that goes, leg kits are still a no, and I made stat lenses, because in retail there are people that have them, so there will be people that have them here too.

The thing I love you for the most is the enchant list. That would have been a bitch to go through every enchant ingame by hand =3

Orcgasm said:
Ok, update, there will be Librams as of now, we will see how that goes, leg kits are still a no, and I made stat lenses, because in retail there are people that have them, so there will be people that have them here too.

The thing I love you for the most is the enchant list. That would have been a bitch to go through every enchant ingame by hand =3

what do you think about the 2 min trinket idea?

I think it would sort of even the playing field, and make arenas a bit more dynamic, but I think I'm going to talk to the team about that one.

i dont think it would matter as much when you can just choose any race, but it's absolutely brutal when rogues can blind you on a 2 min cd if youre not human

I'd have to remove level requirements and then change the resilience on them.

I think until you get this server up and running keep everything as close to retail as possible before big changes like these are made.

Better to get things working and the bugs ironed out before tweaking the game itself no?

think its gonna lag for us EU ppl?

And imo, start with the way it is now and just add librams etc if we feal like it. Humans have every man for himselves, other races has their advantages. If you think you have to have that 2 min trinket, just roll human (unless ur a hunter etc, but then your pretty OP against rogues anyways).

I think most ppl would qq about changes that affect their class/settup in a negative way and the qq for not adding nethercleft would be nonexistent

Benchlol said:
I think until you get this server up and running keep everything as close to retail as possible before big changes like these are made.

Better to get things working and the bugs ironed out before tweaking the game itself no?

I hardly think that adding a trinket is a "big change".

Edit:

@Med'an- It would depend on where the dedicated server is located physically, but I predict that it would not be too bad.

I played on an EU tournament server for a couple days and I live in california (west coast of US). I have 20 mbps internet with regedit and I was running at ~190 ms. There was a lot of fluctuation in the actual cast lag, but it was definitely playable.

Another thing - blizzard servers are very laggy because there are a lot of people playing on them. On most private servers I've played on, the commands go through extremely fast, so even with 150 ms you can vanish cs almost instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread