These builds have to be competitive in a wargame environment, and I have yet to meet an FC who would enter a wargame without Feral Charge. I've fought with and against the very best around and simply put, it's THE move to get through almost every ultra-sticky situation and it's CD is fantastically short. I appreciate your perspective though, and will put together a NS FC build for the list.

Gearing wise, I'd say Druids are among the most flexible classes and there are many ways to be viable. My boomkin build for instance has very high healing because imo that's the most effective way to play it, but it's fair to say someone with a super glass build will probably be a better pug stomper. Either way there isn't much call for a boomkin in premades though so I don't worry too much about specs like that.

i agree that feral charge is better in wargames, but how often do we play those :D NS will still be my go-to for daily pugs, im usually alone on defence where more then often good rogues are the only thing im scared off. in those situations a NS+heal or NS+root tends to save the day for me :)

btw i think we're wargaming this weekend and im gonna try play my boomkin if they let me, its a strong class to bring if you ask me!

Any wargame spec will perform excellent in pugs, but not the other way around. Doesn't make any sense to me to build a list that ignores the most competitive environment, and even if we don't wargame much that is the pinnacle of why many of us twink. Folks are welcome to make their own builds and just as I did with your suggestions, I will fold in ones that have competitive potential or represent a significantly alternative playstyle. However I'm not about to throw together a PoD Hunter for instance because someone can pug stomp with it.

GL this weekend, I'm still semi retired but perhaps I can get a PTR game in one of these weeks with everyone.

Last edited:
Don't do what i did and level to 39, spend 6k gold just to wait 1 hour + for bg pops, i suggest farming the marks/honor at 19

HPal BOE gear seems really difficult to come by. Any other alternatives for those BOE greens?

Well you can take leather/cloth +healing items or look for eagle. Deathmage Sash is a great alternative belt too.

Users who are viewing this thread