39 Rogue Guide

ickyretardo said:
what are your opinions on Flintrock Shoulders? i found them in scarlet monastery GY a while ago and have 5 strength 10 agility and 10 stamina .. maybe put a gladiators enchant on them..?

They don't have stam, and are mostly just viable for an AP set.

also Ishh you might want to remove librams from the guide because they are also getting nerfed next patch, according to you ;)

edit: oh and if you want the JC trinks DO NOT DROP JC AFTERWARDS! They are getting a JC requirement next patch

LULIMALION said:
They don't have stam, and are mostly just viable for an AP set.

also Ishh you might want to remove librams from the guide because they are also getting nerfed next patch, according to you ;)

edit: oh and if you want the JC trinks DO NOT DROP JC AFTERWARDS! They are getting a JC requirement next patch

look them up.. idk how to link em into chat cuz im a nub but 88 armor 5 str 10 agi 10 stam requires level 33..

ppl only use flintrock shoulders because they still had the old school nax enchant on them, i think badge shoulders is the way to go with the price of those flint shoulders

Swoosh said:
ppl only use flintrock shoulders because they still had the old school nax enchant on them, i think badge shoulders is the way to go.

ahh..im using badge shoulders right now and they seem to work really well

Druiddroid said:
revelosh's shoulders are the best in total stats. just to keep you guys aware :p

well the problem with the BoE shoulders is that you cannot put the gladiators enchant on them due to them becoming soulbound .. but i do have an idea of farming up some 10k honor on my twink and purchasing the glyph =]

ickyretardo said:
well the problem with the BoE shoulders is that you cannot put the gladiators enchant on them due to them becoming soulbound .. but i do have an idea of farming up some 10k honor on my twink and purchasing the glyph =]

requires level 70 to apply it though :/

aaand its getting nerfed anyways, imo sell the shoulders and farm some nicer ones

LULIMALION said:
requires level 70 to apply it though :/

aaand its getting nerfed anyways, imo sell the shoulders and farm some nicer ones

aww..i forgot they require 70..that ruins everything..oh well ill just use my heirloom ones

Ishh said:
I'll update the guide tomorrow for patch 3.1.0.

thanks by the way Ishh, its a very good guide =] unfortunately i have most of the 2nd best stuff since they added a lot of the best stuff in...i cannot get the best stuff because im 4 bars to level! =[

ickyretardo said:
thanks by the way Ishh, its a very good guide =] unfortunately i have most of the 2nd best stuff since they added a lot of the best stuff in...i cannot get the best stuff because im 4 bars to level! =[

The really nice thing about 39s is they are not heavy in the quest department and most of the best stuff is always on the AH

and if you are needing to farm but you dont want exp just run and die at the boss, you'll be fine as long as you don't release and have group loot on

LULIMALION said:
The really nice thing about 39s is they are not heavy in the quest department and most of the best stuff is always on the AH

and if you are needing to farm but you dont want exp just run and die at the boss, you'll be fine as long as you don't release and have group loot on

mm that is true..i just feel that some of the gear just isnt worth all the trouble such as the revelosh gloves..theyd take forever to farm

Users who are viewing this thread