39 Revival Week 2

bigmoran

Legend
Sorry for the short notice, but a few people I've talked to want to get some games rolling tonight. Along with that, many people have expressed wanting to queue a BG other than WSG. The tentative schedule for this week is as follows:

April 6: Queue for Twin Peaks XP-off at 6 PM PST (MODERATE SUCCESS)
April 8: Queue for Silvershard Mines XP-off at 6 PM PST (FAILED)
April 10: Queue for Warsong Gulch XP-off at 6 PM PST

Once again, apologies for the short notice. Let's try and get some games going tonight if possible. Please tell all of your 39 friends to queue TWIN PEAKS tonight at 6 PM PST.

WE ARE GOING TO BE USING RAIDCALL FOR FUTURE GAMES

Please install raid call http://www.raidcall.com/ and join my group 10893808

UPDATE 4/18/2015

In the upcoming weeks, we will just be playing WSG on Friday. The MWF schedule I had planned has proven to be too ambitious. Please queue for Warsong Gulch this Friday (April 10). Let's get some solid games going.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty aggressive.

What do you think of Dolby for voice comm?

Dolby isn't safe. We might wanna try Curse voice. Alternatively, if anyone is willing to purchase a Team Speak server that both Alliance and Horde could use I would greatly appreciate it.

Dolby allows anyone you add or call to acquire your IP address if they know how to. It requires more effort than through skype but is still possible. Some people might not want to use Dolby in PuG games for that reason.

Add me on Dolby really quick - Bigmoran
Haha, I assume you want to teach me a lesson for my insolence? I'm at work right now, so I can't.

But is it only a risk for the people who must add them as friends? Once added to a chat room, is there risk for people who are not friends?

Just tested Dolby. Definitely not safe. Does anyone have a TS/Mumble/Raid Call server we could all use?

I would like to throw in for TS/Mumble if anything, as I am a Mac user (xD I know) I can't easily access raid call and I would assume some others would also have this issue.

Vanillamilk kindly offered his TS server which seems to work fine.

If Raidcall is the only safe option that is a must, then I guess I can go without.

It's all yours.
Let me know if you want any specific channels.
Or quite frankly we have a few servers, so we can easily adjust this one to your private use if you wish.

- eurots4.gameservers.com:9364
- No pass.

Enjoy!

As I have said many times, I can provide ventrilo information.
Let me check with my assistant. I have some evening meetings this week. I am sure I can make Friday though, unless something comes up.

/cheers

I could provide y`all with a TS server too, I guess.
Hit me up if you`re still in need of one, I can do all the setup and stuff, I`ve got some experience with it.

Users who are viewing this thread