39 Hunter Weapons

Shadow forge bushmaster is BIS by a small margin. Depending on how much gold you want to put in or if you care about absolute BiS, silencer works just fine.
[doublepost=1581812761,1581812711][/doublepost]Only reason I got a bushmaster is because I found it for 60g.

Just use PoD and go survival gg.

Seriously though...I have an extra PoD and Bushmaster. Has anyone ever done a survival hunter with PoD?

Offensive has a PoD. Never really see him use it though. I was running Savage Strikes with an Obsidian Cleaver and that's pretty good, but now that 15 Agi and 22 Int are out I'm back to dual wield and specced 5/5 Entrapment.

I could equip one of my PoDs and keep waiting for that moment where I think "If only I'd had a PoD" but it just doesn't come. If you are in melee longer than about 10s you're wasting time, Mana, dps, etc. The Cleaver with Savage Strikes is a great combo. Once 25 Agi comes out it's going to be a really good setup, but that's because it has tons of stats on it, unlike the PoD.

Last edited:
Cool thanks for the info. I'm leveling a shaman but I would prefer resto so it will probably just sit in his bags.

Playing a wrecking ball style warrior has made me really feel the lack of healers in the bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread