EU+US 39 Gearing Guide for BG's and World PvP

should be updated for the epic drop changes. for exampl3 BIS for leather belts is now sash of mercy etc

and for clothies rob3 of insight BIS now, though I have only come across one in the 3039 bracket

Can you link the robe on insight scaled down? I was under the impression that items would only scale UP in level and robe of insight has a base req level of 42.

Trying to farm a few links of chain and whenever I kill a shredder I can’t loot it, it’s givng me the option to loot but nothing in window.. anyone else having this issue ??

Can you link the robe on insight scaled down? I was under the impression that items would only scale UP in level and robe of insight has a base req level of 42.

Here are some epics I have so far on one server, on others I have more but I regard 30-39 epics as supoer fucking rare when scaled down so I shall post only them

MH6X3QYp_o.jpg

1fwd8vrU_o.jpg

NIPcd9Of_o.jpg

If anyone on argent dawn EU happens to have helm of narv or cloudkeeper leggings scaled down to the 30-39 bracket, for the love of god hit me up

Did you farm these or were you lucky on ah? We are still trying to find out how/where to get these
[doublepost=1520440099,1520431984][/doublepost]
should be updated for the epic drop changes. for exampl3 BIS for leather belts is now sash of mercy etc

and for clothies rob3 of insight BIS now, though I have only come across one in the 3039 bracket

And how can sash of mercy scale down to 39? It only drops from mobs who are located in level 57+ dungeons? I want to farm it so if you have any info please share!
[doublepost=1520440138][/doublepost]Preferably share, non-anonymously so we can know you aren't trolling and wasting peoples time!

Did you farm these or were you lucky on ah? We are still trying to find out how/where to get these
[doublepost=1520440099,1520431984][/doublepost]

And how can sash of mercy scale down to 39? It only drops from mobs who are located in level 57+ dungeons? I want to farm it so if you have any info please share!
[doublepost=1520440138][/doublepost]Preferably share, non-anonymously so we can know you aren't trolling and wasting peoples time!

I did not farm these ones however I have farmed many scaled down epics - if you want the 50-60 world epics you should farm the twilight mobs in silithus on a level 39, if you want the 40-50 scaled epics then farm the burning steppes field of honor mobs

If you specifically want robe of insight on a 30-39, field of honor is the BEST way to get it

I did not farm these ones however I have farmed many scaled down epics - if you want the 50-60 world epics you should farm the twilight mobs in silithus on a level 39, if you want the 40-50 scaled epics then farm the burning steppes field of honor mobs

If you specifically want robe of insight on a 30-39, field of honor is the BEST way to get it
ah ha!! ok so farm them with a 39, but can a higher level be in the group as well for faster kills?

Trying to farm a few links of chain and whenever I kill a shredder I can’t loot it, it’s givng me the option to loot but nothing in window.. anyone else having this issue ??
Thats normal for the shredder, the links is almost the only thing he drops. I have had 1 other drop so far and 5 or 6 links

I was on a 59 checking AH and I see Underworld Band ilevel 55 required level 37. So I buy it and send it to my 39 priest. But then when it is in the bags of my 39 it now says ilevel 55 required level 42.

I also saw Gloves of Holy Might ilevel 55 required 38. Makes we wonder if they were bought by a 39 if it would do the same thing.

Anyone else seen this happen?

Oh wow more 39's I need btags or you can add mine Chrisxo#11394

I was on a 59 checking AH and I see Underworld Band ilevel 55 required level 37. So I buy it and send it to my 39 priest. But then when it is in the bags of my 39 it now says ilevel 55 required level 42.

I also saw Gloves of Holy Might ilevel 55 required 38. Makes we wonder if they were bought by a 39 if it would do the same thing.

Anyone else seen this happen?

I have seen a similar bug where I sold a scaled Destiny level 43 required with high item level. Once it was sold and in the auction tab where it says how long until you get your money, it suddenly had required level of 52 like the old version. I believe it is just a bug and doesnt effect it

Mist-piercing googles seems ilvl 90 for head. Is that not suitable for bgs?

Mist-piercing googles seems ilvl 90 for head. Is that not suitable for bgs?
All same armor type is better in BGs mist piercing is no longer viable due to no armor type on them

Users who are viewing this thread