3 Thoridals and an OH glaive, hows that for luck

definately crazy, but 4 legendaries in 3 days, 3 of which dropping one after another each day? thats insanity, i wonder what the literal odds are of a 3% drop dropping once each day in a row is.
<

3 sunwells, 1 BT, all ran by different people over the course of 3 days. i just dont have the screenie for the glaive

those are actually my pve binds from when i was raiding in retro, they got kinda messed up when i accidently reset my combat OS to sub and had to kinda half ass rebinding them
<
but they are bound, it just doesnt show it for bartender

My buddy rogue got offhand, bow, Jeweled Fishing Rod, Sea Turtle all in one week. Then he picked up the oozeling for 500g! :3

Apologize stop fanboyin my name you rat

i know i kinda didnt wanna name it this but i love it 2 much, i was really honestly considering cyanerdxoxo

I feel like the drop rate is glitched or something. Seen so many more legendaries drop for people recently.

I feel like the drop rate is glitched or something. Seen so many more legendaries drop for people recently.

I guild on my old server had the mainhand glaive (the one that i am missing) drop almost every week for about 3 months. They reached a certain point where everyone in their guild had it and they had reserved it for me. Well every run that i went with them i would dc, or i would have to get off or something stupid and it would always drop. Now that i have server transfered the guild that i am in apparently has not had a glaive drop in months. Wish i could be blessed with such luck to have it finally drop.

Users who are viewing this thread