EU+US @29s that exploit their way into xpon qs

Why not do like us old school vets and buy another account? Fkin brokeass 29s cant afford shit.
already have 2 paid accounts and don’t want another, even if its free. just to play shitty gimped 20’s when i can do the same with a BoA toon? no thanks. ftp/vets are the worst people in game. some of you can play well but it doesn’t make up for being a piece of shit irl.

some weeks i make 3k$$ american( for those of you trading shells at market for vegetables in your 3rd world country jaja)dollars its not about money.

already have 2 paid accounts and don’t want another, even if its free. just to play shitty gimped 20’s when i can do the same with a BoA toon? no thanks. ftp/vets are the worst people in game. some of you can play well but it doesn’t make up for being a piece of shit irl.

some weeks i make 3k$$ american( for those of you trading shells at market for vegetables in your 3rd world country jaja)dollars its not about money.

This guy is the saltiest holy fuck.

I bet the people who complain about the exploit are the same people who suck at PvP. Not lvlers who are good, the awful lvlers. Blizzard has made so many patches to make lvlers more even. Nothing they can do for your poor skill.

when 29s were a thing there was a reasonable expectation of having them & of having your own to counter them on the enemy team.

the 29s who bug queues (that i've seen) are mostly fury warriors, resto druids, rshammies.... specs that can obliterate a battleground singlehandedly. it would be cute and all cool if these guys played with any type of restraint, any type of acknowledgement of the fact ur choosing to be more broken than anyone else. even a ton of the vets i know relax a bit when they realize they're capable of like, trampling an entire battleground. shit, I barely played my MM hunter @ 20 because it was so boring to mow down levelers WW1 style... I literally cannot see how autopilot rekting a bunch of levelers is fun to someone. Which, if you play an OP spec at 29 in this bracket, is probably the fate of most of your games unless you're complete trash.

/

My only issue rn is that it really feels like 99% of the people who actually give a shit about competition just rerolled 20s like a normal person

If i died it was on purpose. I dont recall this scenario.
This makes me giggle. Idk what ur talkiby about and I am not admitting to during but in case it did happen it was a tactical choice because I have never been killed in a bg that was not my own big brain playmaking.

It literally has nothing to do with money, its about enjoying the competition between all the decent folk who re-rolled to 20 because they wanted to do things the right way, not exploit their way into a battleground to finally come out on top because they can't hang any other way. It's also an added bonus that the game no longer costs anything because everyone has their own reason for rolling vet/f2p, and it's the only legitimate way to be a twink and get into a BG.

Also, where can I move so I can trade shells for vegetables? I wouldn't need a job if that's the case. Lemme know, dawg.

It literally has nothing to do with money, its about enjoying the competition between all the decent folk who re-rolled to 20 because they wanted to do things the right way, not exploit their way into a battleground to finally come out on top because they can't hang any other way. It's also an added bonus that the game no longer costs anything because everyone has their own reason for rolling vet/f2p, and it's the only legitimate way to be a twink and get into a BG.

Also, where can I move so I can trade shells for vegetables? I wouldn't need a job if that's the case. Lemme know, dawg.

This is absolutely spot on if we took away the vast majority of the bracket that is actually just broke arse jaja kids...

+11 would debunk again.

Can be broke and buy subs with token.

not if you've never had a paid account like the majority of the bracket... Tokens are 11g

stopped reading at “decent folk”

http://www.ruralmoney.com/seashells/

time to start your empire!

20s could have their own bracket just like back in the day with 5-7 min que times, so its not evena matter of luck, unliek other twink brackets f2p and 20s is the most stable one, and will always be. Because alot of these f2p starters stay in the bracket for a few months get duegeon gear enjoy pvp, then move on, most f2p toons are not real twinks.

Users who are viewing this thread