EU+US @29s that exploit their way into xpon qs

Actually u raise a good point re: bugged leg / shoulder chants.
That’s always bothered me though it’s not a ground breaking exploit, it’s still against what can be done by allowable means.
I’m not sure why some 29’s, I know it’s not all, would want to queue with XP On toons. It’s no challenge at all. I actually feel so bad just playing a Vet in the current state of the bracket. I’ve put my guns with the Ammo chants away as it just doesn’t feel right now. I had no issues dropping an Incendiary Shot into a 29, but some poor leveller..........
As it is, the quality of some teams is just so horrible at the moment.
Let’s not weight our gloves....... There’s no need for it.

I don't really have any interest in 20 - 29's tbh, but the BG bug isn't just a 29 issue.

Without giving out tmi, I've seen someone I respect for his skill as a player, use the queue bug in different bracket. When I asked why, the response was basically to get pops, not to flatten levelers.

Personally, I wouldn't put my account on the line for the queue bug or the trade window enchant bug. If the queues don't get fixed, I'll unsub and play some 20 Vets just for the BG pops.

fkn crazy situation that you actually are put into a position where un-subbing is beneficial to getting BG queues to pop.

Last edited:
fkn crazy situation that you actually are put into a position where un-subbing is beneficial to getting BG queues to pop.
I was actually discussing this last night while in a group bg’ing. We were like, can’t believe we actually look forward to being unsub’d......
Makes it painful grouping up though!
Vet and F2P’s seem to pop frequently. We could always use a few more ;)

I think its fine to exploit your way into xp on games considering in EU the queue times are 3 hours +, that being said as things currently stand its just making it so the numbers in the BGs are radically uneven and thats where the issue lies for me

Its also naive to say there are plenty of people trying to start wargames considering most people who twink just do it without a community, without this website or a guild. Twinks for me were also usually a way to just log in play a few games and log off

On the bright side im having a blast making level 20s as a result of this change, but the funny side is that I am having to cancel my subscription to play the game

On the bright side im having a blast making level 20s as a result of this change, but the funny side is that I am having to cancel my subscription to play the game

Why not do like us old school vets and buy another account? Fkin brokeass 29s cant afford shit.

Last edited:
Its also naive to say there are plenty of people trying to start wargames considering most people who twink just do it without a community, without this website or a guild. Twinks for me were also usually a way to just log in play a few games and log off

But the thing is, you can make a vet/f2p to get pops with a lack of community. If that's what you really want, there's 100% other ways to go about it without the use of an exploit.

Being unsubbed prevents you from even being able to invite someone to group, so unless you group up with a paid account and that person leaves group, you're basically accomplishing the same thing.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that I fail to see any reason for why this exploit can be justified because there's other ways you can play the game without it.

I don't like the exploit and have reported it... You do realise it's been around since 3.3.5 in one form or another though right?

My question is... Why do people think that one exploit is OK while another isn't? No troll, honest question.

I don't like the exploit and have reported it... You do realise it's been around since 3.3.5 in one form or another though right?

My question is... Why do people think that one exploit is OK while another isn't? No troll, honest question.

I mean do you not think there are degrees of things? Is coffee and LSD equals? A pat on the butt and rape?

I mean do you not think there are degrees of things? Is coffee and LSD equals? A pat on the butt and rape?

That's why there are different degrees of punishment... And leave coffee out of this :mad:

They're both the same bug. Exploiting latency. People lose their shit if someone uses a speed pot... Bugged enchant? "That's cool man, how'd you do it... Really? Take my gold, I want one".

Potion of Speed has been in the game since ever, I don't get why ppl have gone all puritanical on them lately. Sure it's annoying when someone uses one and gets away from you, and I have been known to grump about it, but tbh it's working as intended. And even F2Ps can get the odd one (sometimes), by doing the fishing daily.

That's why there are different degrees of punishment... And leave coffee out of this :mad:

They're both the same bug. Exploiting latency. People lose their shit if someone uses a speed pot... Bugged enchant? "That's cool man, how'd you do it... Really? Take my gold, I want one".

Exactly. But it's not. They have varying effects on the fluidity of the game. Having an enchant you can already have on an item you can already isn't super controversial because it's not very gamebreaking, at best you gain 1 primary stat and 2 off stats. Speed pots are mainly controversial in lower level brackets because there arent as many gap closers, once you get to higher levels there is alot more movement speed abilities and leaps and grips and stuff. Speed potting just feels like someone compensating for their inability to play correctly.

This little gem someone unearthed however. Gives your team an extra fking player. That is so much more massive than any consumables or enchant exploit. I beat a team full of some of the best players in the game in an RBG, wanna know how? They had a disconnect, we had 1 extra player. Not only do you get an extra player however. This extra player doesnt exist. They can take the flag and the enemy team wont see that the flag has been picked up.

Exactly. But it's not. They have varying effects on the fluidity of the game. Having an enchant you can already have on an item you can already isn't super controversial because it's not very gamebreaking, at best you gain 1 primary stat and 2 off stats. Speed pots are mainly controversial in lower level brackets because there arent as many gap closers, once you get to higher levels there is alot more movement speed abilities and leaps and grips and stuff. Speed potting just feels like someone compensating for their inability to play correctly.

This little gem someone unearthed however. Gives your team an extra fking player. That is so much more massive than any consumables or enchant exploit. I beat a team full of some of the best players in the game in an RBG, wanna know how? They had a disconnect, we had 1 extra player. Not only do you get an extra player however. This extra player doesnt exist. They can take the flag and the enemy team wont see that the flag has been picked up.

So to any new members that come here we're saying only exploit if we like it.

Kids, you can shoplift but no stealing cars...

o wow that was so fast lighter
do you like my lighter uwu

3tYU7zO.jpg

do you like my lighter uwu

3tYU7zO.jpg

Firstly, you're going to burn your thumb.

Secondly, you have really ill looking caterpillar on your top lip.

Users who are viewing this thread