29 rogue

Yes, Ironspine's Fist used to require level 30 and had an ilvl of 35 iirc. So you could enchant it with goose and when cata hit and the ilvl dropped the enchant was still on the weapon. I have very found memories of farming that thing for days before myself and magnetronic finally both got ours.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah bernz you posted and didnt troll/bash/ballup on people. this is a first!

<

Shootin shotz like wuvz 39 whatchu know bout dat

well when it comes to shots i cant do either of them, im white/short/wear glasses so the basketball variant of shot is a fail for me

and since im only 19 i can enlist in the military but not drink(legally)

well when it comes to shots i cant do either of them, im white/short/wear glasses so the basketball variant of shot is a fail for me

and since im only 19 i can enlist in the military but not drink(legally)

If you are on a military base and enlisted you used to be able to but MADD screwed that up. Bunch of whiny nannies.

Franchi, Proud member of DDAM!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, its going to be a dark christmas in this bitch

uheuheuh

What updates do I need to make?
(don't mean to Hijack...)
Synystr @ Akama - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

boa helm/enduring cap, satchel neck monkey/bandit, boa chest or keep yours, pvp boa offhand dagger, Sludge-Caked Throwing Knives, Deadman's Hand, Charged Gear of the Monkey, Leggings of the Verdant Oasis, Houndmaster's Belt or keep yours, Satchel Gloves of the Bandit or keep yours for hit cap. Noticed you're not hit capped, do it!

Here's my rogue:
Skribbles @ Windrunner - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

K thanks, haven't really touched him since BC, 29s don't pop... right?

No problem. Yeah, 29s haven't popped for months.

Waiting on the release of MoP to perhaps resurrect the bracket once again.

Users who are viewing this thread