29 Rogue BiS?

Skam

Legend
Could somebody link a 29 Rogue BiS armory? I can't find any guide to go off of that's not outdated. D:

Could somebody link a 29 Rogue BiS armory? I can't find any guide to go off of that's not outdated. D:

there really isn't a bis imo. Too many different builds to go about. Here's my 29's armory:

Drxibalbaphd @ Kael'thas - Community - World of Warcraft

(I haven't updated my enchants. Greater Assault to gloves is better than Agility to gloves. Ele force/landslide is better than dancing steel to weapons I believe.)

Go Combat
Get Duel Thrash's ( Battleworn Thrash // Battle-Hardened Thrash )
Put EF on both
Enjoy!!

I have a 29 assassination rogue that plays very well in arenas and bgs. Im mostly geared as a "glass-cannon" type rogue.. Was wondering how combat spec is playing these days? If anyone has a video or more information on how well the combat spec is doing let me know. I mostly play 2v2s and wrsg efc killer.

I have a 29 assassination rogue that plays very well in arenas and bgs. Im mostly geared as a "glass-cannon" type rogue.. Was wondering how combat spec is playing these days? If anyone has a video or more information on how well the combat spec is doing let me know. I mostly play 2v2s and wrsg efc killer.

Im not 100% sure about this, but combat seems to be the spec better suited for low level twinks. I know its the spec to go at 19 and 20. Idk how it plays out at 29 though!

Welcome to Twinkinfo :cool:

Boot speed does not stack with nightstalker or cloack speed. Is this a bug?

blizzard hotfixed. However, minor speed and cloak enchant still stack

blizzard hotfixed. However, minor speed and cloak enchant still stack
Blurred speed and Gift of Speed do not stack. Do you see something different?

Rosimegue @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Here's mine, it's not bis geared though since I'd probably take gnomeregan agil stuff + gloom + SF and bvb over the current setup. It's obv built around max AP/versa as you can see. Does pretty hard damage with the gear I have anways and I cba running gnomer again anytime soon so np :p went 35-0 the other day on it, playing flags @ AB.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/Urporuhtinas/wodroguerape_zpsf636cfcc.png

Here some dmg I did on it, it's from 6.0.2 but guess it hasn't changed much. Berserker buff + 2x proc

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosimegue @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Here's mine, it's not bis geared though since I'd probably take gnomeregan agil stuff + gloom + SF and bvb over the current setup. It's obv built around max AP/versa as you can see. Does pretty hard damage with the gear I have anways and I cba running gnomer again anytime soon so np :p went 35-0 the other day on it, playing flags @ AB.

How does patch and RoP scale?

Users who are viewing this thread