25 player wotlk guild(s)?

Vinlann said:
Apologies I thought you meant reforging. Yes its understandable. If we didnt have the 5% specilization or as for cloth wearers the 5% extra int then really power stats wouldnt change much or stam for tanks & etc for other specs/classes. Its understandable basically

I apologize for the 3 hour mixup. When I was running progression heroic icc we wiped on festergut when it first came out for a bit. I'm just saying progression may take a bit, non progression runs obviously wont take as long as they normally dont.

I dont understand at 25% soberlolz? I understand clearing hc icc in 2 hr 45min but at 25%? 25% what? the buff?

25% buff is what he means

Jeego said:
25% buff is what he means

I dont remember seeing 25%, I remember 10, 15, 20 & 30. But not 25, but regardless you I'm guessing did it before 30% so yeah

Vinlann said:
I dont remember seeing 25%, I remember 10, 15, 20 & 30. But not 25, but regardless you I'm guessing did it before 30% so yeah

There was a 25% and also a 5%

Vinlann said:

i did do it before 30%.

Death to the buff...all I have to say. At least on heroic mode

Funny enough wotlk didnt get any 30% nerfs like vanilla or bc did. Tier 11 is getting 20% on normals. Seems reasonable.

I heard most people say that wotlk really didnt need it so they didnt do it. I didnt pay attention to patch notes much during wotlk other than my dk, pally & hunter and ofc the new raid & emblem changes

Vinlann said:
Funny enough wotlk didnt get any 30% nerfs like vanilla or bc did. Tier 11 is getting 20% on normals. Seems reasonable.

I heard most people say that wotlk really didnt need it so they didnt do it. I didnt pay attention to patch notes much during wotlk other than my dk, pally & hunter and ofc the new raid & emblem changes

So much wotlk shit got nerfed.

ICC got a 30% damage/healing/hp increase

Vinlann said:

besides you know a 30% buff to all player dmg healing/absorbs and hp in icc

Well yeah icc, I meant naxx/uld/toc.

From what I remember ulduar was almost near impossible without nerfs. So was tier 11 10m.

well I might be a bit late...and I never actually tried it.

I never knew you could actually "deselect" or take the icc buff off...

after over a year of icc actually being present this is the first time I've heard of it after seeing it brought up in a random thread...

Kinda interesting actually. Guess icc could be a bit more challenging if the whole raid group agrees to it

The guilds preetymuch gunna go like this

Start with 30% once we kill LK on heroic 25% then drop it each kill most likely.

You can drop it by a certain %?

I thought it was 30% or nothing?

Like I said I wasnt even aware you could disable the buff personally until like 5 hours ago

Vinlann said:
You can drop it by a certain %?

I thought it was 30% or nothing?

Like I said I wasnt even aware you could disable the buff personally until like 5 hours ago

you can drop it down like so

30% - 25% -20% 15% - 10% - 5% - 0%

Just by right clicking the buff like any other buff or however you remove it?

Vinlann said:
Just by right clicking the buff like any other buff or however you remove it?

Im not 100% sure on it :\

you may only be able to do 30% and 0%

have never tried reducing it by 5% :\

its either 30% or 0% and you do it by talking to fodragon or another nagger before the first trash, darp. used to troll pug groups by shutting off the buffs, having nobody notice, then see them fail on marrow trololing all the way to dalaran

It should be interesting to see 80 twink guilds do this without the buff. I'm sure at least 10m will do it but 25m will require a full raiders honesty to its extent. That or security checks...(lul insides)

Even though health/mana is buffed a bit I dont think icc got its damage/health nerfed after 4.01.

I know previous bosses in raids had their health reduced by like 100-300k at most after looking at videos pre 3.0-3.3

25hm hc lk might not even be doable w/o the buff seeing as it was tuned around it. but, hey, be mah guest...i would truly love to see it

Users who are viewing this thread