25 player wotlk guild(s)?

Falkor said:
25hm hc lk might not even be doable w/o the buff seeing as it was tuned around it. but, hey, be mah guest...i would truly love to see it

If i can mold 24 other players into old nerfed content dargon slaying machines you can bet your ass we will kill it eventually its doable but it requires perfect play from the entire raid

Mold a raid around a buff?

...what?

Jeego, If you are still looking for a sever, you could make the guild bronzebeard horde.

I think there may be an ally counter part.

I have some friends there that loved wrath and would be down to raid again.

Just throwing out an idea =D

I am currently working on an 80 DK.

Warcraftnick said:
Jeego, If you are still looking for a sever, you could make the guild bronzebeard horde.

I think there may be an ally counter part.

I have some friends there that loved wrath and would be down to raid again.

Just throwing out an idea =D

I am currently working on an 80 DK.

I really want to do it on Laughing skull tbh

Server is about all we are having trouble deciding but in the end im pushing for LS and thats most likely what will happen

as for a name nothing is set in stone yet but the popular picks between a few of the likely officers are "synergy" and "relax" if i wasnt in the guild relax would be a perfect name

i still vote <Chair> or <Clock>

and yes, it was Paragon that turned off the buff to down him

hm that is impressive. but thats also paragon, in full bis gear, after taking weeks and weeks to learn the fight, then farming him w/ the buff...and after a brief google search i didnt see any other guilds repeating the feat (not that it wouldnt be possible, but i guess its just so time consuming no other high end guild wanted to do that after the LK grind). at this stage in the 80 twinking game id love to see 25 people be able to dedicate that much time and know how to play that well. but from my experience so far, its doesnt look too hot.

and i dont remember any icc bosses gettin a nerf (was toc even nerfed after cata?)

So your guild is just gonna do straight icc nothing else? Start from ilevel 251+ ?

Vinlann said:
So your guild is just gonna do straight icc nothing else? Start from ilevel 251+ ?

Its gonna be ulduar/to(g)c/icc at the same time eventually ulduar will be moved out of the cycle and just become a casual thing but we will most likely be doing a herald of the titans for algalon eventually since apperantly you can still get the fos if the entire raid is 80 and follows ilvl rules

horde?

If your starting from ulduar hell I wouldnt mind joining if the times dont conflict with anomalous raiding. Speaking of which do you have decided times yet? Also are you taking 251 gear into ulduar or are you gonna use 219-239 so getting herald of titans wont be as big of an issue (i know it takes 226/232 gear for it)

Vinlann said:
horde?

If your starting from ulduar hell I wouldnt mind joining if the times dont conflict with anomalous raiding. Speaking of which do you have decided times yet? Also are you taking 251 gear into ulduar or are you gonna use 219-239 so getting herald of titans wont be as big of an issue (i know it takes 226/232 gear for it)

Raid times are probably gonna get figured out tonight ( id expect around 4-6 pm central time till midnight or so) but the raids on progression especially during icc progression will be pretty intense and could start early or go very late

It will be horde

I myself will be rocking nearly full bis and a shadowmourne from heroic icc and such when i step into ulduar in guild for the first time. ulduar is a really good place to learn mechanics and get coordination down for the latter parts of ICC and i love ulduar plus the hardmodes give it some real danger quality even with i lvl 251 or better gear

the herald run wont be early on and since its in 10 man only its gonna be something myself and the right core of 10 are going to be working on pretty hard when the officers and I deem the groups gear good enough for it for people who miss the herald kill its likely we might have 2 grps running at the same time or they get rotated into the herald groups very limited roster space

Also its a very real possibility that we will have some of our in guild raids being streamed for people interested such as this weeks pug icc heroic sober may or may not have it up on xfire with the vent/mumble included from myself and the raid (which should be quite funny on lk)

4-6pm starting is a bit early. Do you have the days figured out though? 4-6pm is 5-7pm for me and i dont get off work til 7pm except for mondays. Mondays I get off at 4 unless I have to work overtime. Midnight isnt terrible but I may cut it short on some nights depending on how tired I am or what the next day is.

Ulduar actually isnt that tough, hard modes depending on how many healers/tanks you have. I remember clearing seige to auriaya (normal modes, 10m) with a half dumb group.

I'll have to see some streams or videos of the kills first. I may want to just get some naxx/ulduar progression before I steamroll over past raids first though. I'm interested if the raiding takes off to 25m but ofc I wont leave anomalous.

Let us know when you have the streams up, I may want to bring an ele shaman, spriest, or prot warrior. I might do holy priest but I hate resto shaman & I cant dps on a warrior for shit. Honestly if you ask me to do fury you might as well not even heal me through encounters is how bad I am at fury/arms. I leveled from 40-80 with just prot in both dungeons and questing. Fury is fun...but you guys sound like you want the 110% performance from someone and I just cant give that with dps warrior. Def with spriest or ele shaman I can though...plus I get to play my sexy tauren priest

Vinlann said:
4-6pm starting is a bit early. Do you have the days figured out though? 4-6pm is 5-7pm for me and i dont get off work til 7pm except for mondays. Mondays I get off at 4 unless I have to work overtime. Midnight isnt terrible but I may cut it short on some nights depending on how tired I am or what the next day is.

Ulduar actually isnt that tough, hard modes depending on how many healers/tanks you have. I remember clearing seige to auriaya (normal modes, 10m) with a half dumb group.

I'll have to see some streams or videos of the kills first. I may want to just get some naxx/ulduar progression before I steamroll over past raids first though. I'm interested if the raiding takes off to 25m but ofc I wont leave anomalous.

Let us know when you have the streams up, I may want to bring an ele shaman, spriest, or prot warrior. I might do holy priest but I hate resto shaman & I cant dps on a warrior for shit. Honestly if you ask me to do fury you might as well not even heal me through encounters is how bad I am at fury/arms. I leveled from 40-80 with just prot in both dungeons and questing. Fury is fun...but you guys sound like you want the 110% performance from someone and I just cant give that with dps warrior. Def with spriest or ele shaman I can though...plus I get to play my sexy tauren priest

Im a pretty big warrior person but arms/prot is my bread and butter but im geared for arms and i rly have little prot gear so ill be dps for a good chunck of time

yeah i sit on est time as well but thoes times are really kind of a sweet spot right now the raid days are looking at

Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday if more days are needed for progression days they can be on any day of the week depending on the content and at different times

and 7pm central till 11pm central or later is looking like the time as an hour later works better for the west coast people

yeah so 6-10pm is a bit early by like an hour. Other than that its fine.

raid days are actually nice though

I think 3 days should be plenty though unless you plan on clearing to(g)c, ulduar and icc all in the same week. Thats like 10 hours of raiding depending on wipes a week. Gues sno more than a current progression guild in t11

If it ends up being on LS ill prob just level a brand new toon

depending on what we need.

xP

Would be glad to help out as much as I could.

I loved Ulduar and ICC.

Great(Some would say) times.

I still remember yelling at some 10 year old for standing in defile )=

It made him cry and his mom got on the mic and told us to be nicer to him.

But yah! Cant wait for this to be up and running.

Warcraftnick said:

xP

I loved Ulduar and ICC.

Many lols were just had good sir.

Just picked up my heroic solace now to get normal and be like lol im a hpaladin with double solace.

Warcraftnick said:

xP

I loved Ulduar and ICC.

well we are going to LS in less than a week so id get to it proly >< as for class whatever you can play well got 1-2 tank spots open and a few heal spots if you arnt into dpsing

Name and all that bullshit is done gonna get a post up on info sometime tonight unless i forget but we are LFM for 25 man bs

Im going to try to get a friend to transfer my dk

so I dont have to level again xD

Ill tank...=D

Warcraftnick said:
Im going to try to get a friend to transfer my dk

so I dont have to level again xD

Ill tank...=D

sounds good looking to fill roster space... be ready to raid and slay dargons

Users who are viewing this thread