25 player wotlk guild(s)?

Tonkks said:
Im 15 years old and have been raiding since i was 11. At 12, i was in the #1 guild on my server (Everything but KJ down at the time). Since then, i have been in the #1 guild on my server ally side each end of teir. I have friends near my age in the same situations, and tend to be dissapointed in older players lacking in ability. So i would say age has nothing to do with it, and even to say the older the players are the worse they do.

#1 guild on a server is nice but if the server sucks it takes a lot away from it ive been in a pretty big list of top 1-20 us kills on bosses since late vanilla

The end of wrath did me in tho and ive turned away from the harshest raiding levels for now at least which is why i even bother to twink in the first place the grind is rough sometimes

ok your posts are becoming confusing. You hate the twink community yet you come here asking if anyones interested in 25m wotlk or your looking for a guild.

1)80% of americans yes...what makes you better than them.

2)you come on here to call them out on "bull****"...

No our opinion of bad is no different unless your trying to beat that dead horse about casual=bad...

if mistakes & wipes dont make progression fun what does? gear? Killing the boss for the first time? how can someone learn if they dont make a mistake? Mistakes make us who we are in reality and virtually.

"oops got a B on my test guess i learned from it.

oops i stood in fire, wont do that again.

See how the process works? Someone isnt gonna get a world first firelands rag kill w/o at least one wipe involving a mistake.

my flaming lol? man you havent known bout the internet for long have you caveman?

I think you just had a bad day cause your starting to sound irrational & a complete "perfect" elitist.

No im not casual nor hardcore. Im a human being who used to be a hardcore player but then realized not everybody is at "your" level of experience. How can one learn if there is no teacher? EJ doesnt teach you exactly how to play. And your math teacher doesn't teach you every equation.

Vinlann said:
ok your posts are becoming confusing. You hate the twink community yet you come here asking if anyones interested in 25m wotlk or your looking for a guild.

1)80% of americans yes...what makes you better than them.

2)you come on here to call them out on "bull****"...

No our opinion of bad is no different unless your trying to beat that dead horse about casual=bad...

if mistakes & wipes dont make progression fun what does? gear? Killing the boss for the first time? how can someone learn if they dont make a mistake? Mistakes make us who we are in reality and virtually.

"oops got a B on my test guess i learned from it.

oops i stood in fire, wont do that again.

See how the process works? Someone isnt gonna get a world first firelands rag kill w/o at least one wipe involving a mistake.

my flaming lol? man you havent known bout the internet for long have you caveman?

I think you just had a bad day cause your starting to sound irrational & a complete "perfect" elitist.

No im not casual nor hardcore. Im a human being who used to be a hardcore player but then realized not everybody is at "your" level of experience. How can one learn if there is no teacher? EJ doesnt teach you exactly how to play. And your math teacher doesn't teach you every equation.

1. Oh ok I see what you meant now and no 80% arnt white trash depends on location more than anything

our opinion of bad is different in the sense that i require a very high lvl of playing and if you cant hack it you cant and you are probably doing it wrong and bad however I know a number of people who play this game at a very casual pace that are skilled so I dont always equate casual = bad

Killing a boss in one shot because everyone played perfectly is the best thing that can happen i alrdy went over how 1 person derping ruins it for others or at least myself

Nah the flaming thing was referencing where you said so i dont flame im leaving the thread not that you were flaming

I always have a bad day life is a whore like that I am an elitist since I cant play peoples toons for them but i cant help push them to get better and it works if they want it to

one shotting bosses at high progression levels is pretty rare even when you get access to the boss on the ptr. when you're the people figuring out all the mechanics obviously things happen....however once strat guides and videos come out theres really no good excuse to dying on ez mechanics (especially if your death causes a wipe). i prefer to play with other competent people who know the fights, know not to stand in bad shit regardless of the boss (hallo, this mechanic is older than dirt - very few bosses put down good shit to stand in). however im also used to raiding with people that do dumb shit. so sometimes it pisses me off, but most of the time i just brush it off, /sigh, and move on, especially if the guild is paying for repairs

I've been looking into getting something together. If your still interested and want to chit chat about it. Let me know. Name is Gwastank on US-Darkspear.

Gwastank said:
I've been looking into getting something together. If your still interested and want to chit chat about it. Let me know. Name is Gwastank on US-Darkspear.

Who is that directed at?

I am getting a good number of in game mails and pms about getting a guild started and on the move for 25 mans right now im figuring out a server and am looking for a head count of people who want to be in a rather intense 25 man guild for lvl 80's

loot rules gear useage and similar bs has been worked out atm mostly trying to find a server

Good luck is all I can say. As a past GM & officer in one right now it can be hard to actually get people to sustain within either rules or just the guild itself.

I'm not flaming or spamming my guild I'm just saying good luck, its tough and be ready for it

This isnt some casual guild

if you fuck up

your going to get yelled out until you stop standing in shadowtraps.

Vinlann said:
Good luck is all I can say. As a past GM & officer in one right now it can be hard to actually get people to sustain within either rules or just the guild itself.

I'm not flaming or spamming my guild I'm just saying good luck, its tough and be ready for it

Ive done it before

Soberlolz said:
This isnt some casual guild

if you fuck up

your going to get yelled out until you stop standing in shadowtraps.

thought you werent into pve unless it was icc runs?

Btw do we have any info about the guild? I'm still debating if I want to do tier 12 (firelands) raiding or not and if I decide not to I dont know if zithra (restodruid...aka gm of anomalous) wants to do alt raids and if he doesnt then I need somewhere else to allocate my time.

Btw STOP THE CASUAL = BADDIE NONSENSE jesus. I play casually (10 hours a week at most) and I'm not bad...why do people get the sense of casual = baddie sense. Because they play less and that makes you better than them?

Really upsets me when people say this

Vinlann said:

Btw do we have any info about the guild? I'm still debating if I want to do tier 12 (firelands) raiding or not and if I decide not to I dont know if zithra (restodruid...aka gm of anomalous) wants to do alt raids and if he doesnt then I need somewhere else to allocate my time.

Btw STOP THE CASUAL = BADDIE NONSENSE jesus. I play casually (10 hours a week at most) and I'm not bad...why do people get the sense of casual = baddie sense. Because they play less and that makes you better than them?

casuals are bad in this easy game that takes 0 skill.

Vinlann said:

Heres some info

myself and several would be officers are arguing over the name/server to set up on

only raiding with 80s and gear has to be 284 or below and from wotlk (for raids pvp have at whatever you want) goblins and worgen if we roll ally are fair game to play

mastery is allowed as it was around for wotlk

loot is done in 2 ways loot council for most gear shit like heroic trinkets and gladomourne/hok are done on an apply for basis as well as player quality as the best trinkets and oranges should only be going to the people who are willing to put in the effort to not be a fucking retard

raids will be most likely 6pm central time or later (earlier mabey) depending on server and will last for several hours or until i deem the raid is done for the night as we will be slaying dargons and im not gonna dick around with 3 hrs per week of raiding as for days im not sure but it will most likely be several until the content is dead

shadowt(r)arps are icc

Vinlann said:

Casual guild means we arnt going to be like oh its okay your mentally retarded and cant see a giant fuckin void zone on the floor lets just run back and hope your slightly less retarded next attempt.

maybe if you understand stuff you wont look so bad.

Jeego said:
Heres some info

myself and several would be officers are arguing over the name/server to set up on

only raiding with 80s and gear has to be 284 or below and from wotlk (for raids pvp have at whatever you want) goblins and worgen if we roll ally are fair game to play

mastery is allowed as it was around for wotlk

loot is done in 2 ways loot council for most gear shit like heroic trinkets and gladomourne/hok are done on an apply for basis as well as player quality as the best trinkets and oranges should only be going to the people who are willing to put in the effort to not be a fucking retard

raids will be most likely 6pm central time or later (earlier mabey) depending on server and will last for several hours or until i deem the raid is done for the night as we will be slaying dargons and im not gonna dick around with 3 hrs per week of raiding as for days im not sure but it will most likely be several until the content is dead

shadowt(r)arps are icc

Well heres a suggestion....just a suggestion to maybe make things fun. Roll or create it on draenor horde. We could possibly have some awesome WG fun & outside pvp events. Just a suggestion. Be nice to get that 80 vs 80 wotlk feel rather than the bad 85's trying to steamroll the good 80's.

Mastery only came after 4.01 but I suppose it was around wotlk technically but it wasnt really in the patch progression. Regardless...yeah it was there I suppose

so your starting out in icc is what it sounds like? I'm confused you say 3 hrs per week? So you just want to raid no more than 3 hours? Or no less? I dont even think a full icc can be cleared in less than 3 hours even with full bis 25m heroic gear. I mean no wipes and warlock ports in the right places with no afks sure...but thats highly unlikely

Btw

Casuals arent bad...casuals are people who dont dedicate their semi-life to the game. Baddie = bad...casual = casual.

I'm not sure I'd even consider speaking with people who are this ignorant...i dont honestly get why people say casual = bad. What if that person has a kid...? And they cant farm herbs or run 5 dungeons a day but they can raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours a night or maybe 4 hours a night. They can top the dps meters...higher than you? Maybe they can heal better than you. Are they still bad? Even though they play less than 10 hours a week? Honestly...please just stop

Vinlann said:
Well heres a suggestion....just a suggestion to maybe make things fun. Roll or create it on draenor horde. We could possibly have some awesome WG fun & outside pvp events. Just a suggestion. Be nice to get that 80 vs 80 wotlk feel rather than the bad 85's trying to steamroll the good 80's.

Mastery only came after 4.01 but I suppose it was around wotlk technically but it wasnt really in the patch progression. Regardless...yeah it was there I suppose

so your starting out in icc is what it sounds like? I'm confused you say 3 hrs per week? So you just want to raid no more than 3 hours? Or no less? I dont even think a full icc can be cleared in less than 3 hours even with full bis 25m heroic gear. I mean no wipes and warlock ports in the right places with no afks sure...but thats highly unlikely

Btw

Casuals arent bad...casuals are people who dont dedicate their semi-life to the game. Baddie = bad...casual = casual.

I'm not sure I'd even consider speaking with people who are this ignorant...i dont honestly get why people say casual = bad. What if that person has a kid...? And they cant farm herbs or run 5 dungeons a day but they can raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours a night or maybe 4 hours a night. They can top the dps meters...higher than you? Maybe they can heal better than you. Are they still bad? Even though they play less than 10 hours a week? Honestly...please just stop

draenor isnt an east coast server and i prefer the lower ping

its hard to tell people to not learn mastery at their trainer and if they do get a gm to unlearn it for them so i said fuck it plus some classes dps nowadays is greatly affected by it

starting ulduar togc and icc the 3 hrs thing was a joke of the spite i have with guilds that raid one night a week for short hours if i have to raid for an entire week to kill something its gonna happen

Jeego said:
draenor isnt an east coast server and i prefer the lower ping

its hard to tell people to not learn mastery at their trainer and if they do get a gm to unlearn it for them so i said fuck it plus some classes dps nowadays is greatly affected by it

starting ulduar togc and icc the 3 hrs thing was a joke of the spite i have with guilds that raid one night a week for short hours if i have to raid for an entire week to kill something its gonna happen

Apologies I thought you meant reforging. Yes its understandable. If we didnt have the 5% specilization or as for cloth wearers the 5% extra int then really power stats wouldnt change much or stam for tanks & etc for other specs/classes. Its understandable basically

I apologize for the 3 hour mixup. When I was running progression heroic icc we wiped on festergut when it first came out for a bit. I'm just saying progression may take a bit, non progression runs obviously wont take as long as they normally dont.

I dont understand at 25% soberlolz? I understand clearing hc icc in 2 hr 45min but at 25%? 25% what? the buff?

Users who are viewing this thread