24 Warrior Hit Cap?? i have 23 Hit....

melee cap for specials is 5% (15 hit) - 7% vs nelfs (21 hit)

You don't need any more hit now, just go for Strength/Stamina and Crit.

Don't worry about missing white damage, it's the specials which count.

You only need 15 hit rating at level 24, my advice would be to dial it back a bit on pieces of gear that provide hit, and focus on other pieces with say strength or crit, best of luck too you!

Thanks alot guys, i thought it seemed much... as fury i thought white dmg was important though? well i guess ill dial it down a bit. I just did a BG.. i was top kills in ally 21 kills total... 8 flag returns... 6k heals lol Im loving this warrior!! cant wait to be BiS. We didnt farm either...

Shirty @ Stormrage - Game Guide - World of Warcraft idk anything about warriors honestly and I know shes a different spec but one of the best warriors I know in this bracket (maybe some bias after seeing her 1v7 people in the beginnings) so just an example of some gear possibly

We Won. No i didnt go 21-0 it was like 21-7... BUT the fact that I got more HKs than the 3 hunters on my team... more dmg than 2 of them. It was a good feeling, I usually didnt expect much from Warriors. I do have screen shots lol I'm new to the 24s bracket... kinda new to warriors, I have a 78 Arms warrior in cata gear. I cant wait for MOP... double time and charge in combat will destroy :) Ill have the FOTM class before it hits REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE!!!! lol I will take your advice however. I will lose the hit and get more STR.. im still not done with this toon

5% is all you need for 2H as an ally, unless you want to duel/arena or go against higher levels. On a 2x1H setup, more hit means more OH hits, which means more white DPS. Pyrium Weapon Chain - Item - World of Warcraft on a BoA will reduce your miss chance quite a bit. It's up to you whether you think that's worth sacrificing crusader or 15 strength.

Don't forget that the weapon chain reduces the disarm time from hunter scorpids/birds by 6 seconds, makes it very worth it imo.

Users who are viewing this thread