24 Twink Ratings & Comments

• Thread starter 24TwinkerPlayerRating
  • Start date

24TwinkerPlayerRating

Greetings 24 twinks! As the community's designated rater it has come to my attention that some of you are suffering inflated perceptions of yourselves and your supposed skill level. Thus it is clearly in my duty of care to provide to you all a concise, accurate and objective analysis of notable twinks in this young bracket. It should be noted that there is no bias in these ratings - I strive to be neutral and candid throughout. Enjoy!
*Notable F2Ps who queue with 24s will also be included.

Druid:

Albinocow: A solid druid FC who has made quite a name for himself. He has good knowledge of jumps and is difficult to catch, unfortunately can be a bit of a brat in vent and is known for his brash replies.

Bisonpower: A notable F2P, established himself above the majority of 24s in terms of skill. Yet this does not suffice as a compliment, he is frequently out of position and has not mastered jumps in comparison to other druids. Overall a nice guy.

Rythemix: Coming up from 19s, Rythemix has quickly put himself near the top of the druid ladder. A quality boomkin that is able to put out quality numbers; his competition for the top spot may be limited but despite this, he has earned it.

Leusha: Another former 19, an average/mediocre FC that is guilty of very poor positioning - seems to crutch on gear. When the playing field is leveled, his/her mediocrity comes to fruition.

Tgod: This one is fairly self-explanatory for those who have seen him play for >5sec. This guy is awful and unfortunately sounds worse in vent.

Pizza: Despite not being active as of late, his brief appearance in this bracket should be noted and for many of the druids on this list, studied carefully. An exceptional player, but more importantly a great leader.

Hunter:

Battlehunter: Moving up from 19s, he immediately become a top hunter.

Sqooshi: The overlord. Under the same circumstances as Battlehunter, he has functioned as a map for the majority of hunters here who are clearly lost. Plays the class to a very high standard.

Flincie: Somewhere between average and good, most certainly not great. Relatively weird to speak to, but gets the job done and does nothing to amaze you.

Ko: Falls in the bracket of Battlehunter and Sqooshi, a quality hunter that is at the top.

Metro: Genuinely a nice person and active 24. Notwithstanding, as a hunter he is the definition of mediocre.

Mage:

Flummaz/Flummez: Opened the eyes of most of this bracket. A pioneer arcane mage that is simply dominating wherever he goes.

Jetlife: Suprisingly, an OK mage. In the shadow of Flummaz and most likely will be forever.

Monk:

Brucelee: A mediocre, on the verge of being bad, monk. Lacks competition for the top spot for his class, but it cannot be awarded to him on the basis that he seems to be the only one. Has potential.

Paladin:

Duopaladin: Credit must be given to him for causing such a stir amongst the bracket, he clearly got the intended reactions. His style of play is controversial and he is often criticized for not accepting challenges and rolling in 5 or 10mans. However, he is entitled to play how he wants and is a talking point with 24s. As a player, he is not by any means bad and saying he is great would be a joke. Somewhere in between - other paladins have proven superior talent to him.

Tinderp: This guy never stops yapping about his gear choices, which are awful. He is renowned in WSG for running in to the oppositions team in mid, bubbling before any damage comes his way and proceeding to spam heal while slowly keyboard turning in a circle.

Samhain: A solid paladin: nothing more, nothing less.

Sluggx: A decent paladin when he actually tries, yet he plays far too offensively and is often seen spamming denounce while his teammates fall around him.

Bigpapi: Probably a top paladin in this bracket, which doesn't say much but he should still get credit for achieving it. A good, verging on great, player. Remains good at this stage, however.

Priest:

Brainwash: Duo's butt buddy, powerful with the group he rolls. An average player that needs to be turned down in vent because his voice is so loud and annoying.

Daddy: A nice guy and solid priest, fulfills his role well. Doesn't display enough talent to 'wow' you.

Livingforce: Bit of a loud dude, but a nice guy deep down. Plays a decent priest and has taken his experience from 19s to establish himself as a top tier 24 priest (which again, isn't saying much).

Bigdikwilson: Without question the #1 priest in this bracket. Has a few name changes but is known well from healing Flummaz and fueling their joint domination of this bracket. An exceptional player.

Serenity: Average priest, really nothing more to say.

Rogue:

Curley: Moving up from 19s, Curley is easily the #1 rogue in the bracket - everyone else falls short.

Jab: A funny guy in vent that always provides good entertainment. Sadly, he is a mediocre on his rogue and can't utilize the class to its full potential.

Mocha: A very good player. Another 19 twink that has demonstrated the fact that the overall skill level of 19s is superior to this bracket. A good community member that is helpful on the forums and in-game.

Ludacrit: One of the few 24s that is actually decent. Only a small snapshot has been seen by the player rater, but this snap shot was impressive.

Luckfiberal: A decent rogue that often falls to mediocrity in his play style, should take some notes from Curley.

Artifice: Below Ludacrit in terms of rogue rankings, not sure how he matches up against Luckfiberal - more information is needed for the player rater to provide definitive analysis.

Discord: An ex-19 I believe, unfortunately does not carry the same skillset as Curley but is better than the average rogue. Seems relatively nice and funny.

Shaman:

Phrontistery: F2P that draws a mention. Exposes poorly played 24s regularly and is a quality shaman as well as a humble person. A good community member.

Warlock:

Unfortunately, no active warlocks with skill have been sighted by the player rater and thus listing no-names would be pointless.

Warrior:

Shirty: AKA Ciren, a very good warrior who is nifty at using certain perks to his advantage.

Spewfeel: F2P worth a mention, a solid warrior that displays good positioning and skill.

Others (Multiple Classes):

Honeybadger: A driving force behind this bracket's movement. His guild concept and relationship with the community may be the best among 24s. Despite this, he is criticized for being too guild orientated and recruiting mediocrity for the sake of fielding teams. As a player he is average, sometimes he will play well and other times you wonder what he is doing. Overall, the pros outweigh the cons and he is most certainly a positive influence on 24 twinks.

Lithology/Fddw: A good player who is responsible for good activity; fielding real ID premades weekly. Can often come across as abrasive.

Sweetsydney: Plays nearly every class at 24s. The saying 'jack of all trades, master of none' holds true here to an extreme degree. Nearly every character is geared well, but all are played horrendously.

Zara/Zarastelle: A decent and very kind player. Friendly and is by no means bad, but not good either.

The player rater rarely makes mistakes, however if any player has been 'snubbed' by accident please bring this to the player rater's attention. He or she will then be considered. This bracket is lacking exceptional talent (excluding a few), this list should provide motivation to those out there wanting to be the best!

I'm not sure if I climbed all the way to mediocre. And now since Warrior is my new love I may never reach my full potential as a half ass hunter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rogue?
I have stopped playing rogue for a bit now, you can't really be a game changer while there are 7 other Alliance rogues, I've gone to hunter.
I actually learnt rogue at these low levels from Mocha and Curley (weird combo eh?), but I already had experience as rogue from 90s.
I appreciate the positive mention, and I appreciate the criticism, it can help me excel as a player, and fix my mistakes.
I have been in this bracket for about 2 weeks and have been noticed enough to make a "better than average" rogue? Hell, I'll take it, perhaps I'll go back to rogue if I made a positive impression so quickly.
If you make another list I hope you notice me enough on my hunter to mention that.

And how can you compare Curley and I on a rogue anyways?
I sit defense 80% of the time returning all the flags, and Curley is in mid 1-shotting all trials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I climbed all the way to mediocre. And now since Warrior is my new love I may never reach my full potential as a half ass hunter

Patience young huntard, and you may one day become a full-fledged half ass huntard.

Kratos, I agree, that it isn't hard to get the exponential growth in quality like you stated when the current state is so low. Shoot add 3-5 good players and you have that exponential growth.

True but with other brackets you can sit in queue and ponder your greatness or get fast pops around the clock and blame over powered comps, premades or Jajas for losses

Well, i'm glad i wasnt in this thread, shows how bad of a player i truly am :)

Well, i'm glad i wasnt in this thread, shows how bad of a player i truly am :)

How some got bashed I put on a party hat, threw confetti in the air and brought out the noise maker for just being labeled mediocre

Good list.

Not obvious that a person from 19's made this thread..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

not obvious that holylipz made this thread... seeing of how hes commented on it, on like 3 diff accounts

Attachments

• images (9).jpg
    images (9).jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
how was that a compliment? i just called you stupid. and don't ever reply to me again

Users who are viewing this thread