24 Paladin Rate me. Learned how to play from Earl. EARL PLEASE RATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It clearly says earl not kale.. and people tend to this kale afks before dying when he doesn't.. He dies alot but he only afks once he loses hope that a win is possible

oops my bad.

i saw kale afk after he couldnt 1v3 after bubble AND after agm expired he "vanished" from the BG and again a few games later he mid farmed as FC with a 3 heal bots (inb4 making up some bullshit how its a legit tact)

Anybody that thinks that dude is "good" clearly hasn't played the game long enuff to understand what "good" means.

Simple thanks should suffice. But obviously you think you know me.. ah thats almost as cute as that pic.. almost.. glad to know that you were different from everyone in highschool so now you play wow to feel high and mighty. meh i had doubts about why an attractive girl would play this game but im guessing.. not everyone thinks she is. Necro.. yeah <-- theres some for you. but yeah im sorry that even tho i know all there is to know about paladins guess its not enough.
Sincerly, The best paladin in bracket Duo out.

QFlol

You probably shouldn't be giving out advice when you don't even understand basic game mechanics.

Yeah look up what pvp power does and see if you can understand... It scales out to increase your overall attack power/DAMAGE towards other players based on your class = Being better than.sp, ap..etc. Dori I don't know where u get the impression I don't understand game mechanics if you have never personally played against me.
But troll me as you wish and look it up, you get healed for more if Someone who has pvp power heals you... Is what I meant btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah look up what pvp power does and see if you can understand... It scales out to increase your overall attack power towards other players based on your class..sp, ap..etc. Dori I don't know where u get the impression I don't understand game mechanics if you have never personally played against me.
But troll me as you wish and look it up you get healed for more if some one who has pvp power heals you... Is what I meant btw.

In my quote, you said it makes you harder to kill and easier to heal, which are both false. Even your above revision is false, as it's a flat damage/healing gain, rather than adding to your AP or SP. Why would playing against you indicate whether or not you understand what PvP power is?

Yeah you know what, wouldn't it actually be more helpful.... If u, instead of saying I'm wrong without any proof or any statement backing up your acusation .actually said what u think pvp power Is or enlighten me.
. Plz do. Dude.... Btw I never said its actual ap. or sp. I was simplely explaining that compared to some one using another cape with str, or intellect. pvp power would scale out to hit harder and heal for more than solid ap . And sp.

Happy I got the spoon and fed you what I was trying to say. Well now I assume that most people know what pvp power is Now

Yeah look up what pvp power does and see if you can understand... It scales out to increase your overall attack power towards other players based on your class..sp, ap..etc. Dori I don't know where u get the impression I don't understand game mechanics if you have never personally played against me.
But troll me as you wish and look it up you get healed for more if some one who has pvp power heals you... Is what I meant btw.

Wrong. Wrong. and Wrong.

So far Thepriesto i've seen two of your 24s and neither is geared properly.

Sad to not even know what pvp power does when it says it right on the tooltip in your character tab.

It increases your damage done, and your healing done (not received unless self healing) by a %.

Wrong. Wrong. and Wrong.

So far Thepriesto i've seen two of your 24s and neither is geared properly.

Sad to not even know what pvp power does when it says it right on the tooltip in your character tab.

It increases your damage done, and your healing done (not received unless self healing) by a %.

which two 24's is this?

I would love to see what you think is Wrong cause right now on none of the toons i have on the 24 pvp list has my best set on lol i have 10 sets for each of my toons so relax kid, and dude really i never said it increases what you receive....i said that if some one who has pvp power on their cape heals you they will heal you for more.. omg how many more times do i have to say.
And what i said above"haste" is Damage read it slowly next time. Here ill edit it for you.

Wow really overall attack power as in Damage..... dude not literal attack power. WOW hahahaha dude you taking everything completely out of context. WTB Common Sence. Where does it say that Recieved HEALING is increased...i wrote "you get healed for more if some one who has pvp power heals you" same thing as "your healing done (not received unless self healing) by a %." Lmao failed Troll

Actually got a chuckle. You edited your own posts to cover your error, and then quoted yourself.

At least someone learned something in this thread.

Thanks for catching that "sense" thing. Didnt change anything i simply... Simplified what i meant so no one could read it out of context.

i don't know why you capitalize your words then.. your posts usually just hurt my brain

Sorry ill try to simplify it. Next time. Yeah i know your sights been clouded its OK you will make it. Atleast we made it we explained pvp power to the world.And that "sense" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread