24 Hunter - 51.17% Crit unbuffed

But a shame you took this to the forum Falconhoof m8, now all these US people who told me their bis setup was bis gonna switch now and try it out like i said they shoud but instead got emod on and laughed at haha

No, I'm pretty sure no US people will spend the time to try this goofy build.

No, I'm pretty sure no US people will spend the time to try this goofy build.
Explain why it is a goofy build? No stamina enchants nor agil enchants wil help you versus a 50% crit build in a hunter vs hunter fight theoretical because the dmg is way higher. Then we get back to my 20 hunter which will scale to level 24 and ads primary stats. 20 with a 50% crit build > any 24 hunter build like i tried to make yall investigate which Ko failed at and you even ignored in the other thread :D

Happy twinking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kilda, that would be me yeah :) Got a couple of 39s sitting gathering dust, who knows when 39 will be active again.

That sounds cool then Arv, still need to get my head around the whole scaling thing at lower brackets, been out of the twinking game for quite a while :)

Explain why it is a goofy build? No stamina enchants nor agil enchants wil help you versus a 50% crit build in a hunter vs hunter fight theoretical because the dmg is way higher. Then we get back to my 20 hunter which will scale to level 24 and ads primary stats. 20 with a 50% crit build > any 24 hunter build like i tried to make yall investigate which Ko failed at and you even ignored in the other thread :D

Happy twinking!

Ah lol you're that banned Groenboomp clown. Never mind, not worth my time.

Happy twinking!

did u just say crit helps u in a hunter vs hunter duel

did u just say crit helps u in a hunter vs hunter duel
I was talking about dps not about personal skill then yes crit will help alot. It makes alot difference if your expl shot crits 1/2 out of 3 for certain and stings crit more. It is just better then expl shot maby 1 out of 3. It just gives more damage overall them stacking agi because you can reach the 50% barrier.

Ah lol you're that banned Groenboomp clown. Never mind, not worth my time.
There is nothing for you to say anyway about this because there are no arguments that can prove me wrong :) So you are making a good choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about dps not about personal skill then yes crit will help alot. It makes alot difference if your expl shot crits 1/2 out of 3 for certain and stings crit more. It is just better then expl shot maby 1 out of 3. It just gives more damage overall them stacking agi because you can reach the 50% barrier.
do ppl in this brckt know what roar of sacrifice does

I struggle to see the benefits of going balls deep into crit like that tbh. From our bg the other day you were doing what? ~250 explosive shot crits vursus 4-500~ ive seen from Kiera

i guess you'll crit more often, but i dont think its worth sacrificing that much ap and not have flintelocke/the other proc scope.

Mhm I do agree mate, I did however still top dmg and Synth was cursing it. I only sorted my net issues out on Sunday when you met us so hadn't really had chance to play about with the stats/enchants, might get round to it tonight but I'm gonna drop to around 40-45% and pick up more AP in it's place. And i got the 2nd gun with the proc scope so need to sort those out too, you around for some games tonight?

Mhm I do agree mate, I did however still top dmg and Synth was cursing it. I only sorted my net issues out on Sunday when you met us so hadn't really had chance to play about with the stats/enchants, might get round to it tonight but I'm gonna drop to around 40-45% and pick up more AP in it's place. And i got the 2nd gun with the proc scope so need to sort those out too, you around for some games tonight?

You were only 150 or so damage over me and that was with me trying to cast with 3 hunters interupting me :(

i'll pm you my real id so u can snipe me or vise versa :3

Sure sure :) Don't think it was even 150 :D Tbf you also had 5 rogues on your team, I only has 1600 hp ¬¬

21/25

Neither have DPR? I'm guessing that is just some gear you happened to log off in.

Edit: necro above :l

Users who are viewing this thread