[24] <Controlled Chaos> Spirestone - Alliance, US

I wonder why nobody will challenge you. You should change ur guild name to Controlled Consumables. Making hundreds of rules in 5v5s that only allow your team to win or have the edge from the start. I'd like to play you in a 10v10, oh, you don't have a 10v10 team :(. Controlled Chaos is a hit and run guild. They only play if they know they are going to win. They are turning into the Pizzas of the 24 bracket. I'm dissapointed they don't do pugs, theyd give us Horde an easy win once we cap once and theyd all afk out in fear of a loss.

Actually they do have a 10 man team... Btw Rules are to insure fair play. I wouldn't want 5v5 against 3 hunters and 2 paladins that would be annoying and show lack of originality and skill. There is a reason for rules in 10 v 10 games such as... no more than 2 per class 2 stealth classes etc. To insure fair play idk if your mind can grasp the idea of fair play among 24s but i think that is why this site was made so we can organize fair games against like minded players to have fun and a challenge.

Idk why not try to be friendly and actually play a game against them instead of making assumptions about a guild on their guild recruitment thread.

(Other than that a Bump for you <Controlled Chaos> i will join you guys once when i get my Charged rings >.>)

I wonder why nobody will challenge you. You should change ur guild name to Controlled Consumables. Making hundreds of rules in 5v5s that only allow your team to win or have the edge from the start. I'd like to play you in a 10v10, oh, you don't have a 10v10 team :(. Controlled Chaos is a hit and run guild. They only play if they know they are going to win. They are turning into the Pizzas of the 24 bracket. I'm dissapointed they don't do pugs, theyd give us Horde an easy win once we cap once and theyd all afk out in fear of a loss.

We arent going to run a premade like the horde invasion/sanctuary where people were using halani wiskey, rofl.
we want fair games -_-
and we dont afk rofl

Myaahh, you sound really good let's have a deletion duel series. The series will be best of 5 but there will only be 3 games because I'm really bad :(((((

We arent going to run a premade like the horde invasion/sanctuary where people were using halani wiskey, rofl.
we want fair games -_-
and we dont afk rofl

When both sides use Halani Whisky how is that not "fair"?

You don't afk because you don't play.;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

When both sides use Halani Whisky how is that not "fair"?

You don't afk because you don't play.;)

We may not play as often as you but at least we're not afraid of deletion duels/arenas like certain members of <Horde Invasion>

We may not play as often as you but at least we're not afraid of deletion duels/arenas like certain members of <Horde Invasion>

WoW is srz bdnz...

WoW is srz bdnz...

Clearly. That's why you spend time to stock your guild bank with a bunch of faps and speed pots. heuheuheuheuheuheuharharharharhehehehehehehehahahahaha

As there is no denial I believe this is confirmation that your guild's players dodged and according to what you said in the "Consumables in a Premade" thread will friday work for a premade?

Sorry, but your lack of coherent communication ending with a question mark leaves me with no idea of what you are asking.

Users who are viewing this thread